VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I found that this issue only arose with the modded version and the unmodded was unaffected...
That triggered my memory... Going back and checking that error was what the quick fix linked in the opening post was made for, so install that if you haven't.

If that doesn't work the only other thing I can think of is making a version the game with tfpatchguy's transfix, and using their Electron port with it.

GGQWPP

Jul 27, 2020
Hi everyone, which modded version is better? or can I use both of them? what did they add or change the game?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi everyone, which modded version is better? or can I use both of them? what did they add or change the game?
If you mean prezmo's or tfpatchguy's you cannot use both, tfpatchguy's must be installed on a clean game. Both have the basic pack of mods, but tfpatchguy's has had more updates and bits added. Including parts of...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you mean the prepatched games in the opening post one has just the transfix, the "with mod" one the extra mods.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

jg2094

Sep 15, 2020
hello, sorry I need help, I have a problem that when I open teaching feeling it opens and stays on a white screen, I have left the game open for a while, if it worked but nothing, someone help me please

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hello, sorry I need help, I have a problem that when I open teaching feeling it opens and stays on a white screen...
The prepatched games in the opening post are 7z files, if you extract them with WinRAR you can get errors and sometimes that seems to make the game get stuck loading. Use , or try shorting the compressed files name.

Alternatively I posted the copy of the modded (and fixed) game I have back here as just a zip. Or you can make yourself a copy of the game with of the transfix and mods, install then to a clean copy of the game only.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What exactly is that "Electron version" in tfpatchguy's mega folder?.
It's a replacement engine, so instead of Tyrano the game will use .
What's the difference between unmolested...
Just the translation and partial uncensor.
...and molested mod now?
That has przemo's translation and partial uncensor plus mods from 1.9 converted over.

Edit - Or there's . Theirs is modular and still getting updates, but must be installed to clean game.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
thanks a lot, will try with both mods!
There's nothing with przemo's that isn't also available for tfpatchguy's, so you might want to just go with the one.

I'd only go for the prepatched przemo version if you don't want to install all the patches yourself, if you know you like the game from playing the older versions go for tfpatchguy's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

Def4ult_User

Jul 1, 2020
Guys I am sorry I am a little bit confused. Can you please send link on that bathroom mod? Can I use save from molested version like 3 months old?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guys I am sorry I am a little bit confused. Can you please send link on that bathroom mod...
All of tfpatchguy's things are in their , the bath is from the wip mods. They have to be installed to a clean copy of the game, not one of prepatched one from here. You can just move your save over though.

Reactions: Fed
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes