VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
How do you install clearly tfpatchguy mods ? There is like no clear instructions in the folders I've downloaded...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you install clearly tfpatchguy mods ?
The image is using przemo's transfix but the method is exactly the same, you do...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Install them in the order they're numbered with. And on a raw copy of the game, not a prepatched one from here. You can find the raw game in prezmo's MEGA folder.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
The image is using przemo's transfix but the method is exactly the same, you do...
Install them in the order they're numbered with. And on a raw copy of the game, not a prepatched one from here. You can find the raw game in prezmo's MEGA folder.
Thanks, tried to do it on a prepatched version and it indeeds doesn't work very well. Gonna try this right away.
EDIT : works really fine, thank you again.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
huge bug in nade file or what ever it is makes go permanent stuck
1593715210175.png
and its only barely in the begin.
i cant do anything after 5times i get the Nade error as iff it canot find the files
it compleetly freezes the game.
its starts from the moment you pet the side of her face when it becomes as you see in the screenshot its no spoiler since this is a bug in the game

also when i buy the sleevles Bleu dress its saying color doesnt excist and it pushes me out off the store whit nothing bought.
there is something really wrong whit this game since i get 1 error after another and when i go back to main menu and then reload the game error is gone
and the game goes further and when i buy somethhing else i get another error buying that item this is getting annoying
i never had this much error's in the past its by the way the modded version off the game

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
huge bug in nade file or what ever it is makes go permanent stuck...
If you use WinRAR you can sometimes get errors extracting the game. Try 7Zip, or the game I zipped normally here there shouldn't be any errors.

Also the game does not like being over 1080p and can go weird, not usually a error though.

Edit for the edit - The games been tested a lot for various problems people had there shouldn't be any bugs like that.

Last edited:

BenCG3

Jan 3, 2018
Some time you can have a error when you extract the archive because of the long name. windows doesnt like when you have to long name on multiple drirectory...
You can just rename it shortly and here you go

For example :
D:\Prog\[A4] Dtiouer 2.0.122\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\balanced-match\.npmignore
You got error : The specified path was not found.

To
D:\Prog\[A4] Dtiouer 2.0.122\TeachingFeeling\TeachingFeeling\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\balanced-match\.npmignore

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Seems to also be fixed by using 7Zip, downloaded the modded game a few times to test it and never got errors.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Some time you can have a error when you extract the archive because of the long name. windows doesnt like when you have to long name on multiple drirectory...
You can just rename it shortly and here you go

For example :
D:\Prog\[A4] Dtiouer 2.0.122\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\balanced-match\.npmignore
You got error : The specified path was not found.

To
D:\Prog\[A4] Dtiouer 2.0.122\TeachingFeeling\TeachingFeeling\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\balanced-match\.npmignore

also put the game directly on the disk not in folder since it has to much file/folders hence tomuch name
when 7zip
extract straight on disk not in other folders
blame it on the creator that doesnt do something about that

MaxGokue

Sep 28, 2019
she keeps dieing is this a bug or wat? and i must give her some work to do?i retried like 6 times and yet she dies om day 14 or 15 and are there any interaction with that dress shop lady she look hot lol.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
she keeps dieing is this a bug or wat? and i must give her some work to do...
It's better if you do let her do chores. You have to buy Sylvie the new dress and pancakes, you must not molest her. Also lot's of head pats. In the opening post there's a with what is good and bad for her health.

If you have the modded game you can attempt to grope Aurelia when you unlock the night shop visits, but the base game really is all Sylvie.

DERNOO

Jul 6, 2018
well thx then my progress over the last couple of hours wasnt saved....
would someone be so kind and give send me theirs. It would be a pain in the ass to play everything from the beginning

taglesiek

Mar 13, 2019
What is the difference between molested and not molested version. I would like to start again after a break.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes