VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Furiaverno

Jul 9, 2020
Hello everyone, i had a simple question:
Where can i find the save files? Have in mind i didn't download the game from this site, but on a google drive link under a youtube video, so if i don't see something that you guys see maybethat's the reason.
Thanks in advance :)

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
how do you unlock the last four hscenes on the second page
Feel her up to get her horny, then use the new option to take her. Do the same while drunk, do it again with higher lust.
Go to bed with only her slave rags on and tell her to pretend.
Acoording to the memory guide, the drunk scenes are 150 and 300 lust, and the roleplay one is 300 lust & 1200 intimacy.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
umm....do I have to have something installed to run this or am I just dumb?
The prepatched games in the opeing post are 7z files, you need a program to extract them. And if you use WinRAR you can get errors, causing the game to get stuck starting up. Use , or the one I compressed as a normal zip back here. If you don't have something like 7Zip or WinRAR you will need one of them though as a lot of thing around here are 7z or rar files not just zips.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

Killmenow1

Mar 18, 2020
The prepatched games in the opeing post are 7z files, you need a program to extract them. And if you use WinRAR you can get errors, causing the game to get stuck starting up. Use , or the one I compressed as a normal zip back here. If you don't have something like 7Zip or WinRAR you will need one of them though as a lot of thing around here are 7z or rar files not just zips.
thanks

another dumb question, will I need 7zip to use the one you compressed

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

clystar

May 9, 2019
So theres a lot of people having trouble of making tea for her (try search 'tea' in this thread). I too have this same problem. Been searching the thread and haven't found a real fix reply for this statement "I can't make tea for her, everytime I click it she will make it for me."

I have about 15 pink flower, made 5 aphrodisiac and 2 libido booster.
I've been prompted once and gave her tea with blue flower but after that there is no more
Intimacy [458] Lust [5] Mood [Calm]
anyone can answer this for me?

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
So theres a lot of people having trouble of making tea for her (try search 'tea' in this thread). I too have this same problem. Been searching the thread and haven't found a real fix reply for this statement "I can't make tea for her, everytime I click it she will make it for me."

I have about 15 pink flower, made 5 aphrodisiac and 2 libido booster.
I've been prompted once and gave her tea with blue flower but after that there is no more
Intimacy [458] Lust [5] Mood [Calm]
anyone can answer this for me?
I believe you gotta have at least 30 lust to make herbal tea.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Areen211211

Sep 1, 2020
Hi, I'm having a problem on Version 2.52 on the h-scenes the missionary one where when i click finger or gentle it doesn't do anything

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes