VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Psychomech

Sep 10, 2020
The prepatched games have przemo's version of the patch installed. But tfpatchguy's has had more updates and has gotten more additions made to it, and you can only use one version you can't mix them (so no bath time with przemo's).

What extras you want is up to you, the "with mod" prepatched game does have some. If you want a quick playthrough go for a prepatched game, if you want to take your time maybe make your own with tfpatchguy's things.
so, got the "unmolested" version and it will not boot past the "loading TyranoScript". i have a 2.5.2 clean version from another site but it is strictly japanese that runs just fine

Reactions: Shatteredstar

Psychomech

Sep 10, 2020
ok, i was able to get it to work i think... had to mix the 2 together, not sure how much or how many of the mods were transferred but its running

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The prepatched games are compressed as 7z files, if your using WinRAR you can get errors with extraction. You may need 7Zip to extract it properly. It has occasionally been fixed by installing the patch over top, but oddly not always.

Psychomech

Sep 10, 2020
The prepatched games are compressed as 7z files, if your using WinRAR you can get errors with extraction. You may need 7Zip to extract it properly. It has occasionally been fixed by installing the patch over top, but oddly not always.
from what i have noticed, the mixed one i have created has a few specific times when translation fails, but oddly enough its only a common word/s within the sentence, or that the untranslated sentence appears below the translated one. verified via youtube play throughs. i am not sure if any of the mods are working but there are no bugs or issues i have noticed other than the previously stated (and it only appears in specific lines in specific scenes, and most of the "how to/ help sections" are still non-translated), but i figured it out via trial and error

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
from what i have noticed, the mixed one i have created has a few specific times when translation fails...
That's just how the coding is with przemo's patch. No version has the how to section translated, but tfpatchguys does have a translated memory guide (posted back here). Here's a previous answer about the how to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You downloaded the unmodded verison though so you won't have any mods.

Reactions: Psychomech

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a mod that I can use to buy all the clothes from the shop owner in one go
No. Eventually you can buy all the colours of something in one go by clicking on the name, it's probably intimacy and/or lust related but not sure.

Reactions: Welxer

naze ikiteiru

Aug 10, 2018
anyone know the link for "How to unlock scene guide" translation from the game? I've seen it here but forgot to save the link

Def4ult_User

Jul 1, 2020
Hi guys another question. I found some page with all commands and interactive name and one gave you like 200 pink flowers but I forgot it anybody knows?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I found some page with all commands and interactive name and one gave you like 200 pink flowers...
Depends what version of the patch you use I think. If your playing tfpatchguys you should have gotten readme's listing everything. If your playing the prepatched games with przemo's the cheat mod back here, but no flowers.

If you want to try editing your save to add things like flowers look here, for lists of names and things here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone know what the newest release is? and a link for it? if so, it would be much appreciated
The game linked in the opening post. 2.5.2 is the latest, version 3.0.0 may take a while yet.

If you are talking about the very latest updated version of a transfix patch that would be tfpatchguy's. Their MEGA folder is also in the opening post, but has to be installed to clean copy of the game, not the prepatched ones here.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

LiquidAlchemy

Sep 11, 2020
Anyone know what this message means, It pops up every time I first start up the game and go to enter the cafe. The game still runs fine it seems, however, every time I opt to enter the cafe the doctor speaks as if he has already eaten regardless of the time of day

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LiquidAlchemy

Sep 11, 2020
So I did some troubleshooting, I did what you suggested and found that it didn't change anything, however, I found that this issue only arose with the modded version and the unmodded was unaffected, thanks for your help so far, but would you have any idea why this may be. Thanks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes