VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Is the difference between the molested and unmolested versions exactly as it sounds, or am I missing something?

chirstpuncher

Jul 13, 2018
If you need to get Silvie in the horny state there are three easy options.
1 Dont to anything sexual for a while.
2 Kiss her, may lead to the horny status.
3 Use the tea infused with pink flowers.
Just wanted to share how to get the last three scenes as getting her drunk is easy.

Eluysion

Jan 6, 2018
i have been feeding her a full meal when the option comes up, and get her to 100 affection by headpatting but she still ends up dying won't even let me heal her just that she slowly dies. i also get her clothes and such

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i have been feeding her a full meal when the option comes up, and get her to 100 affection by headpatting but...
Pancakes are very important, and not molesting her. The guide in the opening post is a bit outdated scenewise but does have a useful .

Reactions: TrueDarkness35

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
TrueDarkness35 you might want to install the Japanese language pack for Windows. The three lines should be a heart, like after Sylvie suggests the bed above. A good excuse to repost the scene with Sylvie's cute...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if Ray will make Sylvie's butt squared off in front of the player during standard H, kind've like Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~. He does show her off bent over, but only from the side. The amount of artwork needed for that would be rough and Idk if the cost is justifiable, but maybe a excuse to re-release or dlc the content.

When Sylvie is calm (green clovers), is there anyway other than time or pink tea to bring her to a normal or horny state?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Psychomech

Sep 10, 2020
have a question, i got the game and it will not translate, have japanese language files, searched for a english version (did not boot up) and have uninstalled/reinstalled numerous times. what have i done wrong?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
have a question, i got the game and it will not translate, have japanese language files...
There's not really a official English version, you need a fan made translation patch. If you have a untouched copy of 2.5.2 go to one of the MEGA folders linked in the opening posts extras section and get one of the two versions to install.

The prepatched games here comes with przemo's version, but tfpatchguys gets regular updates and has had more...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
would installing a version of the game from the OP be more viable, or do i need to get the extras anyway?
The prepatched games have przemo's version of the patch installed. But tfpatchguy's has had more updates and has gotten more additions made to it, and you can only use one version you can't mix them (so no bath time with przemo's).

What extras you want is up to you, the "with mod" prepatched game does have some. If you want a quick playthrough go for a prepatched game, if you want to take your time maybe make your own with tfpatchguy's things.

Reactions: Shatteredstar
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes