VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Kanaee

Jun 23, 2020
Uh well, here comes trouble. I tried to install the voice mod but somehow the mod doesnt work. Can anyone figure out how to fix this? Looking forward for reply. Thx

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Uh well, here comes trouble. I tried to install the voice mod but somehow the mod doesnt work...
All of tfpatchguy's things come with a readme file. The voice mod has to be switched on, type voicemod into the say bar to turn it on and off. The bath scene is (currently) similar, type in bath to start it.

Kanaee

Jun 23, 2020
I got another bug again, which when i say "want a sandwich?" Then sylvie says "get out", my game freezes. Is that how it really works or is it just a small mistakes?

Kanaee

Jun 23, 2020
I think i got another problem when i press "help" command, the commands seem to become error and showd cancel at the end. When i tap the cancel button it doesnt work too. Need help :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think i got another problem...
Are you still using JoiPlay, because that could be the cause. Not sure if it'll be any different but tfpatchguy does have their own emulator in the MEGA folder. Trying the (game closing) sandwich and the help button out on PC it seems to be working properly for me at least.

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
I think i got another problem when i press "help" command, the commands seem to become error and showd cancel at the end. When i tap the cancel button it doesnt work too. Need help :(
I know a similar problem existed in 1.9.2. If you were clicking through the help menu too quick you'd break it and be stuck in a strange loop, but as far as I can tell that issue is fixed. Trying to replicate it for a screen shot, it was kinda hard to do on purpose.
I couldn't get it to happen in 2.5.2. glitch.jpg glitch1.jpg

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I remember hearing about this years ago... but there seems to still be no "complete" tag on the thread. They're really still adding content?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Should I be using tfpatchguy's translation patch AND przemo's transfix or are tfpatchguy's ?
Can't use the prepatched games as they have przemo's transfix installed, they are mutually exclusive. But in przemo's MEGA folder you can find the raw unpatched game to use with tfpatchguy's patches and things.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Ok so what is the best link (and correct order) to get as full of a translation and decensor for this game. Stressful week so could use some fun.

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
Ok so what is the best link (and correct order) to get as full of a translation and decensor for this game.
Go to . If you don't have the money, tell your mom you need to buy a girlfriend on the internet.
Then go to and download and install all four patches in their numbered order.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes