VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes
Jun 9, 2020
I have been asking for the following for some time: there are some flaws in the translation and untranslated sentences (Japanese sentences left), how can I modify the translation?

johanes

May 14, 2017
does the game have an actual ending now? because it just keeps continuing even after ive unlocked all the side stuff and most of the cloths.

Jun 9, 2020
I managed to fix some sentences but speaking of the Japanese and untranslated sentences ... checking the translation with notepad ++ I saw that all the sentences are translated! yet sometimes the game shows me Japanese phrases. For example, when I go with Sylvie to get a Parfait: the first two sentences are written in Japanese ... any advice? ( ;∀;)

Reactions: ScarGazer

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
I managed to fix some sentences but speaking of the Japanese and untranslated sentences ... checking the translation with notepad ++ I saw that all the sentences are translated! yet sometimes the game shows me Japanese phrases. For example, when I go with Sylvie to get a Parfait: the first two sentences are written in Japanese ... any advice? ( ;∀;)
Yes this is fixed in TFpatchguy's. The problem is that the game is looking for those two lines but przemo's translation patch is looking for them as one line.
TFpatchguy's looks like this
Code:
      "key": "んむ…。[lr]",
      "en-US": "Om... [lr]"
    },
    {
      "key": "…美味しい。[lr_]",
      "en-US": "...so good. [lr_]"
przemo's looks like this
Code:
            "key": "んむ…美味しい。[lr_]",
            "en-US": "Om... so good. [lr_]"
I've not encountered any Japanese in my year or so using TFpatchguy's and it's been updated a few times just over the past few months. Przemo's has a bunch of typos as well. My advice would be to switch over to TFpatchguy's, saves are compatible so nothing to lose. If you're into the game enough to want to work on translation you should be using the version that's superior, still active, and recommends buying the game. Everlasting love is worth 20 bucks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Well um, about TFpatchGuy's mod, is all mods essential for the gameplay?
Apart from the work in progress conversion of Ichibikun's mods they're same as przemo's here, and why wouldn't you want to take a bath with Sylvie. Make sure to install tfpatchguy's patch and mods on to a raw copy of the game.

Reactions: ScarGazer
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes