VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So what is the requirements for her to walk around nude?
Don't think the precise numbers are anywhere, but keep raising her intimacy and lust and she'll eventually do it. As long as you have the modded transfix.
Is the game being updated by the original developer or is it all modding at this point?
There's going to be a version 3.0.0 eventually, look back here.

Reactions: Dank Quixote

iMan007

Mar 29, 2020
For anyone trying to edit the save file (TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data.sav) the file is URL encoded hence why it's hard to read. Decode the entire file using an URL decoder and it will output as json.

Last edited:

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
For those who are hoping for an update Teaching Feelings, I must warn them that it should take a few more months.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dev will probably be 100% focused on this game.

Reactions: Mr.RoarBeast

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
For those who are hoping for an update Teaching Feelings, I must warn them that it should take a few more months.

The dev will probably be 100% focused on this game.
Huh, nice to see some content with that character.

hagotem

Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone know what are the changed conditions for the "nurse" scenes to occur? Also, what are the extra added h scenes in the 2.5.2 update?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...what are the extra added h scenes in the 2.5.2 update?
No new scenes. Own the nurses clothes, maybe the hat too. End the day working with Sylvie, if you have at least two hundred lust (six for the high lust variation) you should get the scene. The translated memory guide back here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Am I the only one who got a lot of error while extracting the new update ?
The pre patched games are 7z files, if your not using it try 7Zip. Or look in przemo's MEGA folder for a patch and the game as just zips.

Edit - Ray just a demonstration of some new UI. Don't get too excited yet though, they are working on two new games as well as the Teaching Feeling update.

Last edited:
Reactions: T0rah and kuroesig

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
The pre patched games are 7z files, if your not using it try 7Zip. Or look in przemo's MEGA folder for a patch and the game as just zips.

Edit - Ray just a demonstration of some new UI. Don't get too excited yet though, they are working on two new games as well as the Teaching Feeling update.
New ui looks nice i hope he just added some menu edits not adde whole new files. Also scary.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
May 1, 2018
There are a few cg sets with (I think) that girl called something like Oofusa Shizuko, mostly about clothed paizuri.

Edit - Here's the first image...

If you haven't already done it, try installing the Japanese language pack to you computer. If you look back at a few of the comments here though, it might or might no not help.
Does anyone know anything about the character Oofusa Shizuko? What game she is from?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes