VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

RedPanda42

Jul 18, 2020
Sorry to ask a dumb question but I am new to all this stuff and am not sure where to even look for answers. I downloaded the fresh modded link from mega, unpacked it and ran the exe and it seems to load the game but it's just a blank screen. Did I do something wrong? Did I download the wrong thing?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...unpacked it and ran the exe and it seems to load the game but it's just a blank screen.
The prepatched games are compressed as .7z files and can get errors unpacking with WinRAR. TRy using 7Zip, shortening the file name or use the zip I posted back here.

Zeruel

Feb 20, 2018
Sorry to bother, but it has been a long time since the last update that I tried and decided to start from 0, looking to buy the clothes again but I remembered that at evening you could buy other type of clothes but now it's not there. When looking in previous post people talk about custom clothes and that they were removed. Are those the clothes in question?

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
Sorry to bother, but it has been a long time since the last update that I tried and decided to start from 0, looking to buy the clothes again but I remembered that at evening you could buy other type of clothes but now it's not there. When looking in previous post people talk about custom clothes and that they were removed. Are those the clothes in question?
In both przemo's and TFpatchguy's versions, custom clothing has been reimplemented. Just type "custom clothes" into the say bar.
The night shop sells some lewd clothing. You need to have around 120 or 200 lust (I don't remember which) to unlock the night shop. At the second to last and last time bar (or whenever the To Bed button is displayed) is when you can go to the nightshop. Just try saying "I'm heading out." at the appropriate time.

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Is there a way to make her hair, errr, less metalic? You know, just like in preview/past versions.
Even after all this time, she still looks like a loli granny to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

oppaidaisuki696969

Mar 28, 2020
Is it possible to transfer saves from the modded version in the opening post to tfpatchguy's? I want to try the different versions but I'd rather not bother starting from scratch.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes