VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Dredziasz1

Sep 11, 2020
hello, does anyone save 100% here? I can't unlock the last three and I'm already a bit pissed off if someone can drop the file:eek:bcy:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Torry for asking but how you get the last memory I see the walkthrough and don't say anything about it?
Translated memory guide linked just above. If you have the modded version the roleplay memory is last, dress Sylvie in just her old rags and pick the roleplay option that appears at night.

The opening posts walkthough is pretty old, not all the scenes are there. But it's still good for Sylvie's survival.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's been a few about the Teaching Feeling update. Ray to come out on the 5th anniversary, and I think that's around the end of October.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i cant get passed day 15 without her dying can someone help me
The walkthrough in the opening post has a section. Do not molest her and be nice. Lots of head pats, buy her some pancakes and a new dress. Let her do some chores.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I saw a bath scene with slyvie and picnic is that on window or android and which version was it
The picnic is only a partially made unused scene, it might also be part of Ichibikun's Vietnamese mod but not sure. The bath scene is from Ichibikun, that and dinner time is being ported over by tfpatchguy for their version of the English patch and mods.

For you need to install them on a clean version of the game, not one of the prepatched game from the opening post here. In their MEGA folder you can also find a way of playing the PC game on Android, or there's JoiPlay instead. There's no actual port of it.

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
S
The picnic is only a partially made unused scene, it might also be part of Ichibikun's Vietnamese mod but not sure. The bath scene is from Ichibikun, that and dinner time is being ported over by tfpatchguy for their version of the English patch and mods.

For you need to install them on a clean version of the game, not one of the prepatched game from the opening post here. In their MEGA folder you can also find a way of playing the PC game on Android, or there's JoiPlay instead. There's no actual port of it.
So do I have to download the whole 6 gb file or just some of it can you tell me

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So do I have to download the whole 6 gb file or just some of it can you tell me
The Teaching Feeling translation patch and mods are in the Teaching Feeling 2.5.2 sub folder. The four numbered with their installation order, and the extra custom clothes mod.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Your in the wrong MEGA folder you want tfpatchguy's, also in the opening post or I linked it above. Please put big bright images like that in a spoiler.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes