VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hey man i'd really appreciate it on getting this on mac? Is it possible to run it on one?
Doesn't seem like it, not any more. Although you could try tfpatchguy's Electron port.
Is the translation still being worked on? I'm noticing a few raw spots.
The patch and mods from tfpatchguy is still being worked on, and doesn't have that problem. check the link above.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Should I pat Sylvie's head or tell her I won't betray her?
Why not both there's always time for head pats. If your worried about Sylvie the walkthrough in the opening post is old, but the is still useful for saving her. And when it comes to any of the choices go for the cleaner...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I was curious about updates for the game so I checked the dude's twitter then tumblr post and, jeez, the guy seems like one of those "hardass-artists."

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Started playing the "molested" version thinking it was more complete, but I got the same error message in the beginning when I tried going to the cafe the 2nd time. It didn't crash the game, but it is annoying to encounter each time.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but I got the same error message in the beginning when I tried going to the cafe the 2nd time.
There's a linked in the opening post for the modded version, that might fix it. The modded version has the same translation patch but also some fan made mods.

reaginicwolf

Aug 30, 2020
There's been a few about the Teaching Feeling update. Ray to come out on the 5th anniversary, and I think that's around the end of October.
That dude is nothing but drama lol. I guess he hates all of us for pirating the game because fuck learning japanese. Pls pirate the update lol

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I guess he hates all of us for pirating the game...
That and people would then telling Ray they'd pirated the game, and ask for help or the game to get a update. The update will get shared somewhere, the translation patch probably won't work without it then getting updated too though...

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
I feel stupid AF for asking this, but can anyone tell me what mods are installed in the molested version? I can't tell if the game is actually modded or not, aside from the english translation and uncensored mod. I can't find any extra clothing and I'm not sure what else there is.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...anywhere I can look up more info about the mods and what they do?
The old readme for the mods is back here. Some are kind of self explanatory like nose booping, but have to be unlocked with intimacy. BryEdw did make some more custom clothes but they're no included in either of the prepatched games.

Senketz

Jun 2, 2017
I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I just cant get past the cold event...she dies no matter what I do.
Please help me

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
That and people would then telling Ray they'd pirated the game, and ask for help or the game to get a update. The update will get shared somewhere, the translation patch probably won't work without it then getting updated too though...
When you put it that way, you can kind of see his point. "Hey, I stole your game, now work harder on making it better for us, slave!"
I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I just cant get past the cold event...she dies no matter what I do.
Please help me
Seriously? It's very easy. Just be as nice as possible to her. Don't even touch her sexually at all. Buy her pancakes, not sandwiches. Be kind, be reassuring, be encouraging, let her help where she can. As long as you don't make the mistake of assuming you can freely sex her up just because it's an eroge, it's not rocket science.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
So I finally decided to give this game a try but for some reason she keeps getting a cold and dying. I've been nice to her, gave her the same meal I had, chose the small chores answer, told her I don't do evil things, went with her to town, bought her several clothes, patted her head a lot. What the fuck am I doing wrong? Intimacy was above 100.

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
So I finally decided to give this game a try but for some reason she keeps getting a cold and dying. I've been nice to her, gave her the same meal I had, chose the small chores answer, told her I don't do evil things, went with her to town, bought her several clothes, patted her head a lot. What the fuck am I doing wrong? Intimacy was above 100.
Were you a naughty caretaker and took advantage of her when she first arrived?

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Were you a naughty caretaker and took advantage of her when she first arrived?
Nope, but I found my mistake. I chose the alternative route on the first trip to town so the game took me straight to the clothes shop but it seems you absolutely MUST go to the cafe the first time and buy her pancakes. After that everything went fine. But it's a shame the sex scenes aren't animated.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes