VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
There's no complete translation for 3.0.X yet, mods would probably come after. There's nothing new that's really that amazing, the most obvious I'd say is the slicker looking UI and Sylvie can pick out her own outfit.

I'd get the modded game from the opening post and the fixes, or from here maybe if you use WinRAR. Alternatively build your own with patch and mods. You will not be able to use the save with 3.0.X though.
Glad I know how to use the search function. Got the 3.0.22 and just glad to interact with the best character ever again.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Houin kyouma

Jul 19, 2018
Hey guys, new here.
I'm looking for the newest version on android port,
I've checked boom and his version is only at 2.2.1

Anyone know where i can download it?

Lookatme

Dec 22, 2018
there is a bug in new version if its important 10 android (aicp) no blowjob scene, just text and some heart effects without pics

HATERPROOF

Dec 21, 2020
having some major issues downloading from mega right now, keep getting errors trying to download the modpatch and the main 1.7.2 game itself. Anyone have an alternative link or one with everything zipped together?

EDIT: nevermind, downloaded it through google chrome and it all worked. Firefox hasn't been friendly with me as of the late =/
Same tried chrome and it works

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So what are the modded versions anyway? Do they provide more content or something?
The with mod version has these mods included, more info on some of the bigger ones in readme here.
What other languages are available?
Those posts are four years old, if you are interested in patches for other languages check the links.

Reactions: Shatteredstar
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes