VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

dudebro1

Jun 3, 2018
every time I use winrar a error message pops up saying this system cannot find the specified path. (Downloaded the Molested version of the game.) Anyone got a fix?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
every time I use winrar a error message pops up saying this system cannot find the specified path.
WinRAR doesn't always like the 7z file. Try using 7Zip, or shortening the files name and/or the files address. Otherwise there's the game I compressed as a plain zip back here.

Reactions: dudebro1

kinngame

Nov 11, 2020
When i try and open the game it just perpetually says "Loading Tyranoscript" at the top of the page and never actually loads it, anyway i can fix this? (Downloaded bother versions just to check happens with both)

shop4563

Dec 28, 2020
Also, another point, I've heard there is a 3.0? I've seen newer looking screenshots and what seemed like the end of the game. Is that real? Where can I get that version?

Hentaimaster1

Nov 16, 2018
Quick questions I have the modded versions from the OP.
1: The readme/how to play menu in-game doesn't seem to be translated. I know it my be unnecessary, but is there a way for me to see it translated (First time playing)
2: I was reading some of the more recent post and saw a black screen question. The response said it was the game needing to unpack. I didn't get that should I have?

Sorry if these questions seem rather dumb

Amanw

Aug 10, 2020
Hi, Could anyone tell me how to install the modded version?
I have been going through the pages and I'm confused.
I don't know where to get the game and what to do. I really want to play and I'm on Android 10 and I can downgrade to play.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Quick questions I have the modded versions from the OP...
There's no translation around for that, the game has a tutorial at the start, maybe check the images for where Sylvie is touchable though. The unpacking is only for the latest (not full translated) 3.0.X version.
I really want to play and I'm on Android 10 and I can downgrade to play.
On 10 you would need to try an emulator and the PC game, or the port of 3.22 but that doesn't have a proper translation patch. Links here.

WackoWoods

Aug 12, 2020
I have a problem with running the game. When I try to run the .exe file, all that loads is a black screen with "loading tyranoscript" at the top. I'm on windows 10.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When I try to run the .exe file, all that loads is a black screen...
Usually from errors caused by extracting the 7z files with WinRAR. Try shortening the files name and extracting the game again, or using . Alternatively my copy of the modded game compressed as just a zip is posted here.

Reactions: Retro

Hentaimaster1

Nov 16, 2018
There's no translation around for that, the game has a tutorial at the start, maybe check the images for where Sylvie is touchable though. The unpacking is only for the latest (not full translated) 3.0.X version.

On 10 you would need to try an emulator and the PC game, or the port of 3.22 but that doesn't have a proper translation patch. Links here.
Thank you! I should've played more before asking XD sorry. Also that's good to hear I thought I fucked something up.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Jul 22, 2017
I had recently messed up 1 of my saves and I was wondering where I can find the saves since I do have a back up BUT if I do my backup i will have messed up with my other save..... and that isn't something I want to do. UNLESS like some games they don't save each time you play as individual game saves......

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes