VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm stuck in the morning and she keeps dying, I don't know what to do
Usually Sylvie dies from lack of headpats, or not getting pancakes. Also from being molested, don't do it. The old guide in the opening post has section on , if your playing 3.0.X you need to talk as well as headpat.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Having the game at a resolution over 1080p can cause some glitches and freezes.

Ray's heroine list is getting a ...

Shameyze

Dec 22, 2020
Hello, i'm new, is there a possiblity to get a complete save of the game or not pls ? I would understand if that's not possible. Thank you anyway

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
man I wish there was more content like this...
Check the recommendation thread here. And look forward to Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko which should be out soon, and even has a outfit paying tribute to Teaching Feeling. A version of Sylvie's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SwordRCL and Asou
Jul 26, 2019
I downloaded the Molested W/Mod version, but when I went to extract the files it always say not enough memory. I uninstalled/installed my winrar, same thing. Even winzip wouldn't work

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but when I went to extract the files it always say not enough memory.
If your dragging the game out of the .7z try using extract here instead. Not sure if it'll work any better, but I made a zip for WinRAR users of the modded game with all the fixes back here.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Downloaded the modded version and the game refuses to go fullscreen. Starts in a small window and when I select fullscreen in the options it just gets stuck as a small screen in the upper left corner.
Tried forcing it with Borderless gaming, which does nothing...

Reactions: paxtn

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Downloaded the modded version and the game refuses to go fullscreen...
Works for me, but if your resolution is over 1080p you could try opening Config.tjs and changing fix to fit in the line...

ScreenRatio = fix

Expect issues though.

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
do we have any news about the when the next version coming out? the game hasnt been updated for so long

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
do we have any news about the when the next version coming out? the game hasnt been updated for so long
The 3.0.0 update came out in October, but there's no proper translation patch for it yet.

Edit - Just checked the and some posts made on Christmas say another may be coming soon...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

aventos

Jan 1, 2019
so im having some trouble trying to simply start up the game, i just get a black screen every time, I have the 2.5.2 version and that works. but i decided to go ahead and buy the game as well which is the 3.0.19ver, and i can't figure out for the life of me why it won't start. after a while i get this message after like three or four attempts of retrying the program. ive tried extracting it through 7zip and i've tried changing system local settings as well but nothing changes.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...after a while i get this message after like three or four attempts of retrying the program.
That's not an error message, the game has to unpack the first time you run it and it's telling to wait. When I tested it a few weeks ago it took around fifteen minutes to finish.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes