VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

donutfked

Dec 16, 2020
I try to unzip the file and it's giving me a "system path cannot be specified" error then I'm only at the loading screen when I launch it. I might just be dumb but idk

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I try to unzip the file and it's giving me a "system path cannot be specified" error then...
If your using WinRAR it can have problems decompressing the 7z. Try using , or the basic zip of the modded game I posted back here.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
You can mess around with GBSN Dress-up without a translation, you literally just dress them up. Same with Kabeshiri.
First time I've seen Ray's ass artwork. Looks top end. It's possible to get close to Sylvie's butt minus the scars, with Kabeshiri.

Examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only thing lacking is, it's not in Teaching Feeling.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So whats the latest working version in english for android 10? Any links for downloading epuld be helpful
You would need to try the 2.5.2 PC game with a emulator. Either with JoiPLay, or by making a version of the game with tfpatchguy's mods and things along with their Electron port and emulator.

The only port that will work with 10 is of 3.0.22 and it's WIP patch.

Reactions: Bonbon829

Bonbon829

Jun 24, 2019
So
You would need to try the 2.5.2 PC game with a emulator. Either with JoiPLay, or by making a version of the game with tfpatchguy's mods and things along with their Electron port and emulator.

The only port that will work with 10 is of 3.0.22 and it's WIP patch.
Ive been reading past posts. Now im running an emulator on android. For the transfix stuff, do I just extract it to the main game folder like in pc to apply the patch?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For the transfix stuff, do I just extract it to the main game folder like in pc to apply the patch?
Should be exactly the same. The games in the opening post come with the transfix. But you might want the custom clothes fix, and for the modded version definitely the quick fix from (or just the game I posted here).

If your using tfpatchguys things don't mix them with przemo's or the prepatched games.

Bonbon829

Jun 24, 2019
O
Should be exactly the same. The games in the opening post come with the transfix. But you might want the custom clothes fix, and for the modded version definitely the quick fix from przemo's MEGA folder (or just the game I posted here).

If your using tfpatchguys things don't mix them with przemo's or the prepatched games.
Ok thanks a lot man, ive been reading posts from the previous pages and saw that you're always helping others out. Appreciate it.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

niiux

Nov 24, 2019
Hey guys. I tinkered around with the files a bit and made a "mod" (i made it so my sf has a lot of lust, love, aphrodesiac, libido booster, and pink flowers (blue flowers are useless imo))

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes