VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
Not 100% sure, but...
The top part is to set your name. First button 'sets' it, second button... says "Leave it to me"? Third button is "Not set" or "unset".
The bottom is an expanded "Relationship" setting like the H-Scene Settings we have in 2.5.2 Higher number = spicier/lustier, I believe.
Leave it at 1 if you want to play normal.
0 is Platonic, basically disables H scenes afaik. "You can change this after the game starts, but engaging in H activities disables 0 (Platonic)"
Thanks for the info.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I found comments saying Sylvie is a yandere. Is that true? I haven't seen it at all.

The3LKs

Jan 1, 2018
I found comments saying Sylvie is a yandere. Is that true? I haven't seen it at all.
There's a Yandere mod that changes a few of her lines (like when you leave alone at night) and extends the L3 BJ scene. Nothing official tho, she's 110% precious.

As an aside, my personal headcanon with the yan mod is that she's only doing it to 'cause the MC/"we" asked her to (since you enable it by saying "Yandere" to her in the chat thing)

Edit: Also, was lurking here with the intent to ask if the translators could share a copy of the font they use? I'm bodging my way through fixing my install's bork'd UI trans and it would look way better with it.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
There's a Yandere mod that changes a few of her lines (like when you leave alone at night) and extends the L3 BJ scene. Nothing official tho, she's 110% precious.

As an aside, my personal headcanon with the yan mod is that she's only doing it to 'cause the MC/"we" asked her to (since you enable it by saying "Yandere" to her in the chat thing)

Edit: Also, was lurking here with the intent to ask if the translators could share a copy of the font they use? I'm bodging my way through fixing my install's bork'd UI trans and it would look way better with it.
It's a mod, you have to have the modded version and you have to turn it on.
Thanks for answer my question you guys. I didn't know if its in the game normally or if it was a mod. I'm kind of curious about what she says or does, but I prefer her normal self who should be protected at all costs. Also, thank you Knight for the link to your post.

The3LKs

Jan 1, 2018
[...] I'm kind of curious about what she says or does, [...]
I'll spare you the character breakdown and say that she doesn't go full yan, as in no murder or anything. She just gets a little more possessive in a way that, I think, fits her personality (as she is right now).

[...] but I prefer her normal self who should be protected at all costs. [...]
This, 100%

Edit: I thought I removed the accidental attachment ;-;

Last edited:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Sure, here you go.
P.S.
I am getting kinda sick, so this might or might not extend translation time (depending of how i will feel and if i will be able to work at all during that time)

The3LKs

Jan 1, 2018
Thanks, mate. Much as I love Sylvie, you should def take care of yourself first and foremost. That's what she'd want, anyways, yeah?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I'm pretty sure there's questions every week about a Mac version, but from searching the thread I found that there's supposedly a Mac-friendly version incoming somewhere at the end of this year. Is this correct and, if so, is there any update as to when this Mac version will come out? I could wait for that since several persons have complained about the game not working on Wine or comparable programs

Somewhere in the thread it was also mentioned that one could download the 1.9.2 version which is Mac-compatible. However, does this version have considerably less content than the current version or are they similar?

Reactions: The3LKs

The3LKs

Jan 1, 2018
I'm pretty sure there's questions every week about a Mac version, but from searching the thread I found that there's supposedly a Mac-friendly version incoming somewhere at the end of this year. Is this correct and, if so, is there any update as to when this Mac version will come out? I could wait for that since several persons have complained about the game not working on Wine or comparable programs

Somewhere in the thread it was also mentioned that one could download the 1.9.2 version which is Mac-compatible. However, does this version have considerably less content than the current version or are they similar?
3.0.0+ comes with a folder called "for_Mac", which I would imagine does what it implies -- though without a Mac myself, I cannot guarantee. I've also read spotty reports about the earlier versions, but again, I can't corroborate.

E: I should probably point out that 3.0.0+ doesn't have a translation patch quite yet

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm pretty sure there's questions every week about a Mac version, but from searching the thread I found that there's supposedly a Mac-friendly version incoming somewhere at the end of this year...
But then Ray said it couldn't be done, and iOS was removed from the supported OS list on DLSite I'm afraid. As The3LKs said though there might be a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find it untranslated in przemo's MEGA folder, and the latest update patch .

Reactions: SCP 001 and The3LKs

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
But then Ray said it couldn't be done, and iOS was removed from the supported OS list on DLSite I'm afraid. As The3LKs said though there might be a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find it untranslated in przemo's MEGA folder, and the latest update patch .
thanks for the comprehensive answer and for consistently helping out in this thread! Just to be clear: to play it untranslated on a Mac I'd need TeachingFeeling_v3.0.0.zip and the bugfix from their Japanese site? And is there a rough estimate of when it gets translated? Przemo did mention feeling somewhat ill, I believe. Thanks in advance and sorry for the many questions! It's just the first time I come across this game

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just to be clear: to play it untranslated on a Mac I'd need TeachingFeeling_v3.0.0.zip and the bugfix from their Japanese site...
I wouldn't bother with the update patch until you try the game, the patch is installed from the main menu. No estimate on the translation, the 3.0.0 game is very diffrent to the 2.5.0 one. And our patch maker is ill too.

Reactions: SCP 001

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Never gotten a reply saying it's worked, but there is a Mac version of tfpatchguy's Electron port of the game. You would need the raw 2.5.2 game from przemo's folder, the translation patch any mods and the port from .

Reactions: SCP 001

The3LKs

Jan 1, 2018
I'm completely out of my league here, przemo, but in case it's any help, I managed to (barely) get the translate plugin to load again. I assume you've done so already, but if not I can give you a rundown of the monkey-brain steps I took.

E:In 3.0, I mean. Why do I always leave off the important bits...

Double edit: Un-monkey-ifying my steps, all it seems to have taken for 3.0 to run the translate plugin is to remove the JSON.parse() bits around reading both the config.json and RJ162718.json
My guess is that this version of jQuery auto-converts json files when reading them; using the chromium dev console shows the same behaviour.

Last edited:

The3LKs

Jan 1, 2018
So yeah, the plugin is working again. I have this Friday off, so (barring any irl obligations) I'll probably start throwing together a temporary patch until people more skilled take over. From what I've seen, there's not a crazy bunch of new content, so I shouldn't have to do much actual translation work (Preemptive apology for anything I do end up translating, it'll most likely be tweaked machine translations ;>.>)

Only downside to doing this is that I have to read the sad route >.>

Last edited:

tfpatchguy

May 11, 2019
przemo10371 said:
I hate tfpatchguy, 4chan bad, fuck tfpatchguy, and so on
przemo10371
Wow, I used to think that your actions were influenced by your "I don't care" attitude
(I don't care to learn how the previous authors of the patches made them, how does the translation plugin works, "he ported all the 1.9.2 mods to 2.5.2? - ahh I don't want to do it myself, let me take it without credit and paste my name on it"),
but I went to your discord group on a whim and it's actually malice towards me? That's pathetic.
But you're under several misconceptions.

1. Surprise, surprise - I actually do want you to make your "transfix" for 3.0.x, the same goes for your 2.5.2 patch.
The pirates here will have a patch they're happy with and the more inquisitive ones/the ones more into the game (in other words those that might actually buy it) may find my version and see "buy this game, this is how you easily buy it".
It seems to have worked so far, in April the sales on dlsite eng were coming in a slow trickle at about ~3300 and now it's 4337 (for comparison the sales on jp dlsite are at 82902 - shame on you westerners).

2. You don't seem to understand 4chan.
I'm not every anonymous poster there nor do I post there much; also some of the "mean people" that were giving you shit for your patch were in fact the authors of/contributors to the older patches yours is based on.
2a. I'm not a "god/idol" to them nor do I have "friends" there.
What they think of my patch is "not shit" or "good enough" - that's it, not much more. The opposite seems to be true - you're friends with the staff and are showered with praise here. But I'm also aware that on 4chan the lack of shit is praise (by people with higher standards imo). And if anybody could be given a "god / idol" title by 4chan then that person is Nomake/TL-kun.
2b. About people giving other people shit there - they give you shit because they want you to fix those issues, and yes, they're mean about it.
They did the same thing for me - but what I did was listen to it, read & learn (about the translation plugin, javascript, etc.) and tried to fix those issues and for some mysterious reason they don't give me shit anymore.
2c. And yeah, they don't spoonfeed anyone there - they will point out issues but also expect you to do things by yourself.
2d. I'm not "4chan". I did my patch all by myself (on top of the old ones) with minimal contributions to it by anons and I'm also not responsible for the actions of others.

3. Also, which of my actions warrant your malice toward me? I released a different patch, called it more "vanilla" at first (which it was), after the mods incident was less reserved and started calling your patch a "garbage pile" (which 2.5.2 transfix is, but it's more to your disadvantage and not in some kind of "I'm better than you" way) and that's it.
Again I think it's your misinterpretations of the anonymous posters identities.

4. Hahaha, so funny, how can he ask about being credited in my patch if all he did is do *some* fixes to the translation plugin - without my fix you wouldn't be able to even run the translation plugin (see The3LKs' post), nor update the translation json (2nd fix).
I see that you're also using my tyrano fixes so you can actually have a decent translation with working spaces between words. You're welcome I guess? That kind of thing means I did a good job with them.

5. This baddie made his patch just to flex his skills that he's *so much better* than me - ... no, I made it because I care about the game.
Do you know that at some certain point you were better than me at making patches? I've been making patches for myself for a year before first releasing one and back then its main advantage was that it was structurally better, not much more.

Again, pathetic and lowers my view of this "community" even more.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes