VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

hyonoi

Nov 1, 2020
I downloaded the 2.5.2 version and i wanted to take the savefile from 2.4 but when i loaded it just showed me a loading screen and after a while it stopped responding. What can i do?

keff

Jan 21, 2018
does she only use the name you choose for certain scenes? no matter what i change it to she keeps using Master. i also tried using the cheat names and nothing happened. do i have to progress in the game first?

edit: figured it out and the answer is yes, you can change the name properly after you go to the bone zone. i still don't know what the cheat names are supposed to do, though.

Last edited:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I downloaded the 2.5.2 version and i wanted to take the savefile from 2.4 but when i loaded it just showed me a loading screen and after a while it stopped responding. What can i do?
Um if you want to use pre 2.5 save on 2.5 first you need to download clean 2.5 and resave your saves in untranslated then move them to translated.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Aokii

Nov 2, 2020
I don't understand what he means by "load save in clean game and save it, do it for every save you transfer" and where do i get the patches?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't understand what he means by "load save in clean game and save it, do it for every save you transfer"
If you want to try and use saves from a older version of the game (like 2.4 with 2.5) load and save them in a unpatched 2.5, meaning no transition patch installed as przemo said right above. Them move the save or patch the game.

There's a unpatched 2.5.5 to use in . Don't think you can use old saves with 3.0 though, it just doesn't recognise them.

Edit -
...and where do i get the patches?
For just one of the patches on it's own look here, or in przemo's MEGA folder again. If you pick the modded one then you'll also need this fix. Patches are preinstalled to the games in the opening post (but not the fix).

Last edited:

Aokii

Nov 2, 2020
If you want to try and use saves from a older version of the game (like 2.4 with 2.5) load and save them in a unpatched 2.5, meaning no transition patch installed as przemo said right above. Them move the save or patch the game.

There's a unpatched 2.5.5 to use in przemo's MEGA folder. Don't think you can use old saves with 3.0 though, it just doesn't recognise them.

Edit -

For just one of the patches on it's own look here, or in przemo's MEGA folder again. If you pick the modded one then you'll also need this fix. Patches are preinstalled to the games in the opening post (but not the fix).
thanks man I appreciate it and if you don't mind me asking this but does the game have an ending? or do I just keep grinding lust and do erotic things with her until I'm the bored of the game?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone working on 3.0.0? It seems to be out.
Yes look back through the thread a bit for przemo's comments, and they've posted 3.0.0 if you keep going (the games up to 3.0.17 but patching is weird). There's also two other translators that's working on their own version.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...or do I just keep grinding lust and do erotic things with her until I'm the bored of the game?
Yep, and buy all the clothes than unlock from Sylvie's two stats. For now at least there's only the bad game over.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is the game still work in progress?
A update came out just a few days ago. But not really any progress, just a engine upgrade and UI overhaul mostly. No ones knows when any new scenes will be added, and Ray has a they're working on.

kuroesig

Mar 9, 2020
From what little I played on 3.0, that new guy showed up when you meet Ferrum for the flower book and when I set the lust option to level 4, Sylvie already started to get lonely when her lust was only at 30?
edit: also for whatever reasons, Aquamarine Temperature, aka the forest theme, has been shortened and looped.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes