VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Wimsycal

Jul 20, 2020
any release for android?
Not any if I remember correctly. If there was, then I'd actually be pretty surprised.
Edit: Looked it up and there might be one actually. IDK about its legitamacy and it is also in Vietnamese

Last edited:

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
The controls are pretty barebones tbh. Left Click/Enter/Scroll Down to advance text (scrolling can be too quick that it causes errors sometimes). Right Click/Spacebar *during* conversations to hide the textbox; doesn't seem to work if you aren't mid-convo (like on the Home screen before/after Chats).
There is no quick undo or page-back, as far as I know. If you're unsure, usually the top choice is the "nice" option, though after the fever passes you're in the clear permanently. Just be nice to our dear Sylvie and nobody has to be dissappeared, ya?

I'll be lurking here for a bit again, ask away if you have any more questions.

Edit: Also, in 3.0 the CTRL key works as a safer skip than speed-scrolling the mouse. I don't have my 2.5.2 install at the moment, can't remember if that was a thing then.
You have a 3.0 translated to English? I dislike the lack of being able to go back at least a few frames, but I can live with it. I was just annoyed that I thought there was something there and I couldn't figure it out. Thought it would be in the how to play section that is completely not translated.

The3LKs

Jan 1, 2018
any release for android?
Not official. JoiPlay more or less works with 2.5.2, it's just a little... stupid. See the spoiler for steps on how.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have a 3.0 translated to English? I dislike the lack of being able to go back at least a few frames, but I can live with it. I was just annoyed that I thought there was something there and I couldn't figure it out. Thought it would be in the how to play section that is completely not translated.
3.0 doesn't have a lot of new stuff, it's mostly just an engine update -- though there is still a bit of work left before the patch is done. The link to TFPatchGuy's Mega should lead you to the 3.0 patch and instructions on how to install it.

Truth be told, decisions don't hold much weight in TF once you pass the fever event. After that it becomes more of a slice-of-life, every action is "safe" and can be easily repeated on the next day, which is why it gets away without the rewind or quicksave imo.

E: Basically, if you haven't already played through 99% of Teaching Feeling already, then my suggestion is to run 2.5.2, 3.0 won't interest you until the words "daily outfits" and "streamlined closet" get you excited.

Reactions: moonmite84

I ru icggnfg

Nov 17, 2020
I dunno if I did something wrong when extracting but the "to bed" feature doesn't work for me. Whenever I click finger or gentle, nothing happens.(all the buttons do disappear for half a second) and the missionary itself only shows some text and it goes back to how it was before. Am I missing smth? Unmodded btw

The3LKs

Jan 1, 2018
I dunno if I did something wrong when extracting but the "to bed" feature doesn't work for me. Whenever I click finger or gentle, nothing happens.(all the buttons do disappear for half a second) and the missionary itself only shows some text and it goes back to how it was before. Am I missing smth? Unmodded btw
All the buttons on the right are basically setting the 'mode' of interacting. You click on Sylvie's body to actually do stuff; in Missionary, the interactable areas are her mouth, her hands, her chest, her clit, her pussy, and her thighs (where your hands are)
Keep interacting, on the far side you'll see a pink-ish and blue-ish bar rise. That's the usual arousal meter; get either to the top for that character's climax (pink=Sylvie, blue=you)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Well while we wait till i'll get text translated properly, here is a little update:

It have all background of menu transalted (not buttons in them yet) and few buttons (mostly in main room).

P.S. It was uploaded a while ago but only for tests, since none groundbreaking errors were found i might as well make it a update of work.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How often does this game tend to update?
The actual game not very often, the developers not in a hurry and has a few other they're making. This update got pushed up a bit to coincide with the fifth anniversary.
any release for android?
If your on a newer version of Android then as The3LKs said you'll need an emulator Like JoiPlay. But if your on a version below 9 there's one here, or a more compressed one on .

Reactions: The3LKs

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
All the buttons on the right are basically setting the 'mode' of interacting. You click on Sylvie's body to actually do stuff; in Missionary, the interactable areas are her mouth, her hands, her chest, her clit, her pussy, and her thighs (where your hands are)
Keep interacting, on the far side you'll see a pink-ish and blue-ish bar rise. That's the usual arousal meter; get either to the top for that character's climax (pink=Sylvie, blue=you)
Yea, that took me a minute to figure out too. I'm a little disappointed that there isn't an option to go down on Sylvie, though. Plus, do we get any positions beyond missionary and reverse cowgirl?

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I've gone through the list of things you can type in to say to Sylvie that's on the walkthrough, is there a listing/chart/whatever that specifies the conditions so that you can use them? Maybe also the results are? Pointwise at least, actually listing out her potential responses would be pretty pointless.
Basically I want to tell the poor girl that my MC loves her and it won't let me yet. When can I fix this situation?

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
And one more post before I actually get some work done. Quick survey, what do you have our favorite slave girl call you?

The3LKs

Jan 1, 2018
I've gone through the list of things you can type in to say to Sylvie that's on the walkthrough, is there a listing/chart/whatever that specifies the conditions so that you can use them? Maybe also the results are? Pointwise at least, actually listing out her potential responses would be pretty pointless.
Basically I want to tell the poor girl that my MC loves her and it won't let me yet. When can I fix this situation?
I don't have the numbers, but I'd assume you just raise Intimacy. Also, fyi, you have to type exactly what it says for the chat thing to work; it's case-sensitive as well as punctuation.

And one more post before I actually get some work done. Quick survey, what do you have our favorite slave girl call you?
I just have her use my name, with no alternative h-name. Boring, I know.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm deeply in love with this game, but there haven't been any updates about it since Last Year
The game got a 3.0.0 (now 3.0.22) update at the end of last month to coincide with it's fifth anniversary, no proper translation for it yet. Translation patch and mod wise for 2.5.2 has been regularly tweaking and adding in...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The old sheer knee socks were just added to their custom clothing patch a few days ago.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes