VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The raw 3.0.0 is in , update patches are posted on . But it is mostly a UI, code and engine overhaul which is why the may take a while.

If you want a little more to do and for Sylvie to wear things to a raw 2.5.2 while you wait.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i installed on clean version, tfpatchguy mods from that mega...
The Electron version is optional on a PC. I think you and Rang94 (if they did get 2.5.2) have probably put the games data folder in resources, it needs to go in the app folder.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Is this game more or less done? I don't think the dev is working on anything else at the moment is he?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this game more or less done? I don't think the dev is working on anything else at the moment is he?
The developer is working on , and occasionally their digital artbook too. There's no way of knowing really what's going to happen, there's no schedule other than the occasional thing like that pixiv post (and that changed for the anniversary).

Reactions: AlexVN

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
The developer is working on , and occasionally their digital artbook too. There's no way of knowing really what's going to happen, there's no schedule other than the occasional thing like that pixiv post (and that changed for the anniversary).
Unless he's planning to add in other girls which is quite impossible even in DLC term, imo game is pretty much done aside from true end like married or having a new family.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Never found the actual source from Ray, but apparently they said Sylvie can't get pregnant. It would make sense with all the mistreatment she went through. There is a old tweet making it sound like marriage might be the eventual ending though.

3.0.0 does have a new character who shows up with Ferrum at the market.

Fed

May 14, 2017
The idol outfit is the sleeveless dress. All normal clothes are unlocked with intimacy, the sexy ones lust. If you mean the bath event you can't with the prepatched games here, you need to make your own with tfpatchguy's patch and mods.
Just to be clear, if you download a clean version then download/install 1-5 + custom clothes and the electron version from tfpatchguy's mega you'll have all the stuff in the 'molested' version from the OP plus the bathroom extra stuff?
Edit: I noticed you needed a completely clean version not the one from the OP

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just to be clear, if you download a clean version then download/install 1-5 + custom clothes and the electron version from tfpatchguy's mega you'll have all the stuff in the 'molested' version from the OP plus the bathroom extra stuff?
The modded game here has exactly the same mods as tfpatchguys 1.9.2 ported mod patch, and their port of Ichibikun's version is the bath scene (and lunch). You don't have to use the Electron port on PC.

Reactions: Fed
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes