VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...over these past few months has he (Ray) made any updates to this game at all?
You can see game updates on the . Last one was 11.05.2019, but you can also see a big image about a future version 3.0.0 update. Look back here for more on that, but there's no date and it's probably going to be just a engine and maybe UI update.

Reactions: ThisStaysASecret

patcheeeeee

May 13, 2020
Page two of memories has a spot for the roleplay mod if you have the modded transfix patch. It's not 100% reliable, but the window when you on the main menu should...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can get just the modded patch here, and a small bug fix for it here. Just in case quick...
OMG THANKYOU DUDEE

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
Okay, so after a bit more digging, I'm pretty sure I've nailed down the source of the "no anal ever" rumor to these two tweets.
and
If anyone could read the chart , we'd know for sure if this was the source.
It would also help me if someone knew the runes for slang meaning anal sex (or similar) and could share them with me.
I'd like to confirm this, but this is as far as I can get for now.
sexual perversion chart of Ray's characters (I think).jpg

Sykrin

May 29, 2017
I downloaded the modded file twice from MEGA and it isn't working, can someone help me? This happens when I extract files. 1589680628727.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded the modded file twice from MEGA and it isn't working....
The prepatched games are .7z files extract them using 7Zip to avoid errors, some one suggested before you could instead try shorting the file name. Otherwise look back here for plain zips any program can extract.

Sykrin

May 29, 2017
The prepatched games are .7z files extract them using 7Zip to avoid errors, some one suggested before you could instead try shorting the file name. Otherwise look back here for plain zips any program can extract.
Thank you! It's working now! However, I am having problems with arousing Sylvie with nipples, then everything past it crashes.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

LightningFury

Aug 23, 2019
Do I need to install anything else in order for me to play this game? I install the game but it's not opening. If anyone know how to make it work please let me know.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...if you could tell me in-depth on how to make the game work properly, I would be really grateful.
Extract the game with 7Zip and it should be ready to play. If you got the modded version though there is the small bug fix linked just below it in the opening post, that needs to be installed...

Reactions: ScarGazer
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes