VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

ViruzTeddy

Aug 27, 2018
anyone can tell me what the difference between Przemo's and tfpatchguy's patch?
kinda confused to choose which 1 right xD

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone can tell me what the difference between Przemo's and tfpatchguy's patch?
The patch from tfpatchguy gets more regular tweaking done, and is currently more decensored. If you want to use it you can't install it over the prepatched games here you need a fresh game, there's one in przemo's MEGA folder.

ViruzTeddy

Aug 27, 2018
The patch from tfpatchguy gets more regular tweaking done, and is currently more decensored. If you want to use it you can't install it over the prepatched games here you need a fresh game, there's one in przemo's MEGA folder.
so basically i just need to download the unmolested ver and then download the tfpatchguy mod file if i want to play the tfpatchguy ver right?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so basically i just need to download the unmolested ver...
No you need the completely unpatched game from przemo's MEGA folder (Teaching_Feeling_252.zip). The unmodded game in the opening post is patched, but with the patch that doesn't have the mods.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ahh ok ok but the patch from...
That's just a small bug fix for przemo's modded patch, only it needs it. If you use tfpatchguy's patch only use the things from their MEGA, except for getting the base game from przemo's.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am extremely late but could i get advice on how to download the latest ver?
Games with przemo's patches already installed are link in the opening post. If you pick the modded one (with extra mods) you'll need the small bug fix below it, to make things a bit simpler I uploaded my fixed copy of the modded game back here.

The opening posts games are .7z files so you'll probably need to use 7Zip to extract them with no errors, or use mine.

Reactions: bunnydabunbun

Monochrome Only

May 24, 2020
So I'm new to this forum, I've been trolling through it to see if I can find out why when there is any animation on screen the game's frame rate tanks. Haven't been able to find a definitive answer to why it does that or how to fix it. So I just figured I'd ask to see whats up?

Nevermind, I figured out the issue. Apparently the game doesn't run well above 1080p. I've got a 4K monitor so thats what is. I'll just switch to 1080p when I want to play from now on.

Last edited:

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
This game has been around for years. You've probably cummed inside your Sylvie Waifu over a thousand times. Yet she has never gotten pregnant? Video game logic man. Sometimes it baffles me.

argonic894

May 23, 2020
I'm so confused, what's the difference between this and tfpatchguy's? All that is mentioned is "tfpatchguy's gets more regular tweaking done, and is currently more decensored".

So that should be the version everyone wants?

bunnydabunbun

May 23, 2020
Games with przemo's patches already installed are link in the opening post. If you pick the modded one (with extra mods) you'll need the small bug fix below it, to make things a bit simpler I uploaded my fixed copy of the modded game back here.

The opening posts games are .7z files so you'll probably need to use 7Zip to extract them with no errors, or use mine.
Can I use winrar to open yours? or do I have to use winZIP?

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
Yet she has never gotten pregnant? Video game logic man.
It's not video game logic. Look into Sylvie's past and symptoms. You are a doctor after all.
If you haven't been diagnosing and trying to treat Sylvie you probably didn't play the game correctly.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes