VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Is the final update for this game just v2.5.2? or is there like a game beyond the version that isn't translated yet?

Just to make sure that I'm still going to play this in the future I mean.

Reactions: Bdjdjsvsh

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is the final update for this game just v2.5.2? or is there like a game beyond the version that isn't translated yet?
2.5.2 is the latest version of the game. Unless it makes some massive coding changes the chances are you'll be able to move a 2.5.2 save over to any new version, whenever it happens.

Reactions: ĐȺɍꝁnɇss

Odlyboopy

Nov 16, 2019
When downloading the modded version do I also need to download the ones in "Extras" or are those mods in the top links?

evoltion

Dec 3, 2018
can anyone recommend me with some games with petit girl like this?
i played imouto life monochrome and thought that these 2 are similar in a way and i want games like this so please somebody recommend other games please xD

Reactions: Draur

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
If I recall the end goal is Sylvie and the Doctor get married and live happily ever after (and bone profusely).
Is that possible in this version? If it is how can i reach that?

There's not really a story past the first few (tutorial) days, and I guess the nurse. Otherwise it's just a daily life sim. For the events look at the memory menu, there's the translated version just above.
Except first several tutorial days still there's kind of progression depending on Sylvie's affection to mc tho, more then sex scenes but like dialogue and event variations and i wonder how long it goes in that uptade?
Daily life sim part is nice too, but so repetitive and lack of content unfortunately.

And do you know will be there a new uptade soon?

(thanks for replies btw)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is that possible in this version? If it is how can i reach that?
No unfortunately.
And do you know will be there a new uptade soon?
Unfortunately again there's absolutely no schedule. Look back here for a link to what I think is the latest tweet about the game, but it's just a possible change to the UI.

All the current event variations are shown in the memory menu, the translated guide version linked before.

prastya

Nov 16, 2018
Teaching feeling 2.5.2 mobile apk

they are bug fixed ,
yandere mode and can take a date now
but its little heavy
i dont know what is it at memory ,anyone know that scene ? Screenshot_20191118-032240_Teaching Feeling.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Black_Atlantis
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes