VN - Others - Completed - Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

1. 5.00 star(s)

iqgoiag

Great Art, Story, Character and Relationship.
    How Sylvie grows and from abused slave to a loved cared for girl is moving. The level of detail is very high and the interaction and responses later in the game with Sylvie is moving. 11/10
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sirisiren

I love the premise of actually making a slave into a romantic partner of yours. It's a little sad to see her in such a state, but her gradual trust towards you and recovery (plus becoming your beloved) makes it all the more sweeter and satisfying.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Klokz

With this game everyone can head-pat their Waifu.

And once your get tired of head-patting (This is probably impossible) you can initiate cheek-rubbing

you can play dress up with your waifu, and feed her pancakes, waffles, drugs, cake, I think some kind of scone...

What not hot enough for you?

Well you can dress her up in a nurse outfit and have her just go to work!

Betterthenareallifewaifu/10
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Khaitoh

Kinda repetitive, and has minimal content but that gives it more room for Improvement! I find the art great, the plot moving, and the heroine to be so cute and appealing that I just really want to protect her and be mine forever. Her having to do "lewd" things for me/with me is just a plus! Looking forward for more stuff!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

fallout4fap

This is is really good game but 50% of time game you gonna hold lctrl, story is good, scenes is really fapable and clothes awesome. Girl is cute even i have to say this and I'm not really big fan of(fuk) lolies in the ass if you know what i mean :D.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Anon907

Teaching feelings is a vanilla corruption game, that has a great art style, fantastic scenes, and is story driven. The game is extreme grind, but the MG Sylvie carries you through it. I cannot recommend it enough, it's exactly what you wish every game tried to be, good art, good story, good scenes, and all balancing each other.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Maddick

A cute story of a guy and his slave. The art style well made, the story hearth warming and the sex scenes are hot. Personaly not a big fan of the loli genre, but if you dont have the urge to trow up seing a naked minor looking girl you dont have to be a lolicon to enjoy the game ...I guess. The begining could have been made better since you have to pat Sylvie for weeks to keep her alive(!), but well I suppose this is one of the easiest methods to teach the player a lesson and give him sone thoughts on his way.