4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Great! Now we need to make an unpiratable game and only belong to author. Imagine the horror bestowed upon the scammer and pirate. (This was a joke or it is?)

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
Great! Now we need to make an unpiratable game and only belong to author. Imagine the horror bestowed upon the scammer and pirate. (This was a joke or it is?)
Isnt that whole pirated copy trend a bit overused? Id say look to spyro 3 for an actual way to beat pirates, not what youtube shows for pirated copies which are just fan creations.

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
So I've got a question for people about an issue I've noticed for games like this, is there any way to cap FPS for RPG maker games? It makes the animations move a mile a minute, plus it has a weird side effect that whenever I'm in a pause screen the timer (if there is one) moves at about 4-5x speed.
oh and the game was nice if a bit short

Nov 11, 2021
in the manhua Martial Peak an unlimited number of cleavages is censored for no reason by "divine light", as if a cleavage can be shocking, I can understand other cases where some censor was needed but seriously, cleavages?
Martial Peak, huh? I see, another cultured daoist in the midst. Though, I swear Martial Peak's manhua has been going on for ages. In the novel, I'm pretty sure there were no sex scenes, only words that described the start and aftermath of it.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Martial Peak, huh? I see, another cultured daoist in the midst. Though, I swear Martial Peak's manhua has been going on for ages. In the novel, I'm pretty sure there were no sex scenes, only words that described the start and aftermath of it.
that too... it was fun see Shan Qing Luo hang from the ceiling in one of those aftermaths...

Reactions: Star Constellation

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
See people, being a vegetarian is not that bad!
Yup but how unfortunate for me, I love plants and nature that when the turn comes to eat my beloved thing I started to cry (onion is also vegetable after all) and when my beloved thing left the word (when you sadistically take parts of the pants or tree without any care of it's pain just because plants can't talk or make sound) I can no more feel my apatite. For me eating plants or vegetables is kind of like eating a pet that I raised with a lot of time and care.

[Foods are foods vegetables and non-vegetables are not the point but human is a race that is omni-vore, who are vegetarian will soon became food of predicators, that is eco-system and the nature of Goddess Gaia (aka Earth)]

(P.S. I find a lot of people talk garbage in internet (some different pages, social site, forum or webs) about being a non-vegetarian is sin or like how they eat an animal is unkind action. But that same goes to them that how vegetarians are never caring about the pain of the plant and forgetting that even plants have the life which is why they also die, just because they don't have sound when feel pain does not mean they don't feel pain. Once again that is just eco system and our food, while you eat care for your health make a balance diet stay healthy. We humans have our brain to use to take care of our health.) ^^

Please do not mind, it is just a reminder to vegetarian and non-vegetarian to not start a fight in here too. We are here to have some fun time after all :3

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes