4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

The_Archivist

Jan 9, 2019
Is this Grim Grim's art because this looks a lot like Grim Grim's art. If Grim Sora is some alt alias he uses I am unaware but this looks like his stuff and I love his art. If it's not his art I still love this it's right up my alley, I'll check it out no matter how short it is.

The_Archivist

Jan 9, 2019
k ngl short as it was it was a good one. Nice premise at the end too. If you just want the images the animated images are right there in the files under the usual directory for an rpgmaker game, you can just copy them and delete the rest of the game after. Good art tbh.

Stubbz02

Jan 27, 2020
Is this Grim Grim's art because this looks a lot like Grim Grim's art. If Grim Sora is some alt alias he uses I am unaware but this looks like his stuff and I love his art. If it's not his art I still love this it's right up my alley, I'll check it out no matter how short it is.
Someone stole his game and publish without his permission under a fake alias on DLsite

Deleted member 4238737

Oct 8, 2021

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My testicles, scrotum, vas-deferens, prostate, urethra, shaft, and glans have all vacated the very fabric of the universe, and while I will never see them again, the only thing that grips my very soul is the horrifying thought of not being able to join them in unexistence.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes