Jun 20, 2017
is it possible to see a npcs attraction and rapport to another npc like what the player has. by the way love the game so much thank you for your hardwork and dedication the games awesome.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
the text is too small ,is there a way to make it bigger ? like reduce resolution or just increase font size i mean text in the map or tools tips when you hover the mouse over something

SammieJo

Jan 29, 2018

- New hotkeys: F5 for Quicksave, F9 for Quickload, press 0 - 9 (Numpad also works) to quickly go to favorited locations (right click on your character portrait to see which building is which number)
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Really like this option, but it would be nicer if there would be use of one quicksave, instead of making a new quicksave every time used.
Now get a long list of quicksaves whereas one would be sufficient.

Reactions: Tavern

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows
(64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 2.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:

Change Log:
- New Story Quest "Bad Girls Gone Worse": A reality TV show about the debauchery of 4 sexually adventurous girls and their fuck-buddies is looking for a new rising star, male or female, to join its second season's cast. Is this your chance to join the rich and famous? This quest is my little fan fiction for Eva Kiss's Good Girl Gone Bad (which IMHO is the best adult visual novel out there! If you haven't played that game, check it out and consider supporting her! The final version of GGGB is currently in development). The 'bad girls' from this quest are actually Ashley, Jessica, Iris and Natasha from GGGB (with Eva making an appearance at some point too in the story).
- New Radiant Quest "She Kissed A Girl": This is a repeatable quest where you help any straight female NPC awaken and explore her lesbian side (i.e. that NPC will have the 'Interested in Women' tag after the quest completes). If the player is female, she can do the 'teaching' herself. If you're playing a male character however, you can ask any bisexual girlfriend/ wife you have to do it.
- New hotkeys: F5 for Quicksave, F9 for Quickload, press 0 - 9 (Numpad also works) to quickly go to favorited locations (right click on your character portrait to see which building is which number)
- Bug fixes and other improvements

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Is there any way to actively seek out specific situations like gangbangs as a female besides just hiring a bunch of male hookers? Or the reverse as a male?

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
:mad:i know my english is crap, so please don't judge to hard over me:cry:

This is my Mod section where you can find all my stuff. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Bedroom Collection. :)
Put the .lpworld File from the .zip in -> LifePlay\Content\Modules

Recommended:
I rape the Objects in the Editor more or less to build my Rooms and because the Shadows also behave a bit strange.
Therefore I advise everyone who uses my Rooms...
Press [Esc] -> Settings -> then turn the Slider for the "Shadow Quality" completely to the left side.

This is my Hall of Fame.
In this Spoiler you can find old Rooms WITHOUT a Download.
I was not able to fix these Rooms and or they are no longer needed. :cry:
Here you can see what is possible in the Editor and maybe it will give a bit of inspiration. ;)

Last edited:

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
is the incest in this on the base game. or do I need to download someones mod file. any info will be a big help thanks guys

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
I hope they make the world's greatest walthrough for that game.
I don't even know where to start. It's all greek to me.
the game practically walks you through what to do (at the top left above the search bar will have suggestions on what to do at that particular time that you can click on or press r to go do it) , and you should eventually learn to understand it (this is not a VN where you have a beginning and end where your choices can make you fail or change the ending per say). its open world where you do what you want when you want (with a few limitations). there really no right or wrong choice for there to be a walkthrough.

it looks more complicated than what it is

the game is pretty much driven off your and the NPCs stats, you have to do things to level up your stats for yourself and the others you contact in the game. read books or study to get smarter, eat when hungry, sleep when tired, find a job to have income, find a home to rent or buy so that you have a home

the one thing i hope for is for the camera to center itself on the action (when you get a text message the character is out of frame and you have to manually adjust the camera to see them, or during sex the characters are partially out of frame), and to have each sex position at least be correctly positioned by default on the bed or where ever you're doing it at. a lot of the time the characters are clipped into the wall, or floating above the bed, or clipped into each other because it has the wrong sex positions on a given scene they just stand there inside each other in a T pose).

one thing that needs fixed is where you take your daughter out and you run into your wife/their mother and they don't know each other, or your daughter from another woman thats living with you, and you run into your current wife thats living under the same roof and they dont know each other.

while the game does have its issues, its a pretty good game

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
so many mods out already! i fear that one might become incompatible with other mods in the future. an all in one mod would be great that lets you tick and untick mods you want to have and that tells you what mod is incompatible with what.
or (maybe even better) a base mod that grows larger and larger the more mods are implemented into it. that way modders would have the base for all the latest "mod" updates and could make sure that their newly created mod doesn't interfere with all the other mods implemented in the base mod.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
so many mods out already! i fear that one might become incompatible with other mods in the future. an all in one mod would be great that lets you tick and untick mods you want to have and that tells you what mod is incompatible with what.
or (maybe even better) a base mod that grows larger and larger the more mods are implemented into it. that way modders would have the base for all the latest "mod" updates and could make sure that their newly created mod doesn't interfere with all the other mods implemented in the base mod.
There's already a mod loader built into the game.

I can't speak to it but i'm fairly sure if something has dependencies you wont be able to use said mods without activating the prerequisite stuff.

Also, the mods themselves have a description. If the modder is doing their job properly they'll tell you what's required.

As far as cross-compatible mods i'm fairly certain that as of this post none of the mods play poorly with each other. They're not changing anything with the core of the game, they are simply additions to it. Now i could be wrong and some modder could have gone in and changed core call functions (someone correct me if i am) but i don't think that's the case yet.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
There's already a mod loader built into the game.

I can't speak to it but i'm fairly sure if something has dependencies you wont be able to use said mods without activating the prerequisite stuff.

Also, the mods themselves have a description. If the modder is doing their job properly they'll tell you what's required.

As far as cross-compatible mods i'm fairly certain that as of this post none of the mods play poorly with each other. They're not changing anything with the core of the game, they are simply additions to it. Now i could be wrong and some modder could have gone in and changed core call functions (someone correct me if i am) but i don't think that's the case yet.
hence the reason why i said that it might become a problem in the near future. if you wanna make a huge overhaul mod you will interfere with the core mechanic of some mods. and that would be a shame, as the game lives with the ability to change it the way you want. a general "base" would help modders to also work together instead of separately. just my 2 cents though.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
hence the reason why i said that it might become a problem in the near future. if you wanna make a huge overhaul mod you will interfere with the core mechanic of some mods. and that would be a shame, as the game lives with the ability to change it the way you want. a general "base" would help modders to also work together instead of separately. just my 2 cents though.
There already is a base.

What i'm telling you is no one is changing anything about how that functions. They are simply adding to it.

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Now i could be wrong and some modder could have gone in and changed core call functions (someone correct me if i am) but i don't think that's the case yet.
I did change and expand a lot stuff from the base game actually, otherwise nothing like Better Pregnancy would be possible, I needed to overwrite the base scenes. But it is still compatible with every mod.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I did change and expand a lot stuff from the base game actually, otherwise nothing like Better Pregnancy would be possible, I needed to overwrite the base scenes. But it is still compatible with every mod.
But did you change the core functions ?
I haven't looked at better preg yet but im going to guess you didn't completely go in and gut stuff like the Get/Set functions ?

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes