Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Unless this is it, no.

View attachment 474247

Though on my next playthrough it could be an interesting twist. :LOL:
Hahaha! On the Honolulu map I was playing, I took for my character's residence the Hawaii's Governor's official residence called . Needless to say, the bedroom doesn't look very gubernatorial. :LOL:

List of official residences for all countries (and their states/provinces) .

Reactions: feelotraveller
Jul 28, 2019
I wanted to ask a question. Sometimes I see people post a picture of their game and it has a cartoon appearance. I was wondering what do they use to make that possible? I think that is quite cool and I'm fascinated to try it out.
Esc -> Settings -> Tick 'Toon Shading'

(Additionally the 'Toon Shade Depth' setting has a somewhat smaller effect.)

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
FIRST BETA VERSION OF: The New GoodBye (Dating Improvements)
Like somebody else I see posted, I will get random freezes at movie theatres. Also, when saying goodbye to companions while lit up the "Manipulate", "encourage to end relationship" and star relationship" buttons just do nothing at all. Tried with both an existing save and a new game and it's the same either way.

Sep 10, 2017
There is already a mod for it.
As far as I could tell, I could only tag NPC's as relatives to other NPC's ("Dude A = Girl 9F's Brother") but not their relationship values to each other in terms of attractiveness/like.

This is already the case for all of my mods, I included sub/dom stats nearly everywhere and also used included NTR situtations when vin_NTR is enabled. Also, Better Pregnancy makes NPC/NPC pregnancies without Player interaction possible.
The stats are there, yes. But the scenes still play out just like any other scene, no? once the "sex scene" triggers, you, the player, still is in full control of what happens. You could end up finishing just cuddling or something like that even if both parties are super lustful etc. That's what I meant with my example; the player shouldn't have such control.

In your mods (Better Pregnancy specifically) an NPC could indeed become pregnant from another NPC. However, it is a very buggy mod. For instance, do the whole "good girl gone bad" event when you're a female player. After a few days one of the female contestants (iris for example) could become pregnant and then confronts you with it. You can't even say "Clearly not mine because I'm also a girl, and we didn't even have sex in the first place, we just cuddled". You're forced to admit that it's your kid or "it doesn't matter I'll take care of it anyway". I'm just friends - nay, acquaintance - with Iris.

It's missing a lot of variables that would make it a bit more realistic.

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
In your mods (Better Pregnancy specifically) an NPC could indeed become pregnant from another NPC. However, it is a very buggy mod. For instance, do the whole "good girl gone bad" event when you're a female player. After a few days one of the female contestants (iris for example) could become pregnant and then confronts you with it. You can't even say "Clearly not mine because I'm also a girl, and we didn't even have sex in the first place, we just cuddled". You're forced to admit that it's your kid or "it doesn't matter I'll take care of it anyway". I'm just friends - nay, acquaintance - with Iris.

It's missing a lot of variables that would make it a bit more realistic.
I didn't look into any quests for testing. I'll be very grateful if someone would report bugs.
But to be honest I don't think that it is "a very buggy mod". This event you are giving as an example shouldn't even happen, because as a female player you never impregnate someone, which means this scene will never be triggered in a normal game.

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Like somebody else I see posted, I will get random freezes at movie theatres. Also, when saying goodbye to companions while lit up the "Manipulate", "encourage to end relationship" and star relationship" buttons just do nothing at all. Tried with both an existing save and a new game and it's the same either way.
These freezes are not caused by my mod. I checked this before, seems to be another problem.
Some buttons are not working correctly, update will come soon. As mentioned in the description, it is still a beta.

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Where do you find the actions for all these mods like better pregnancy, etc? I can't find the things supposed to be there. I have it in but everything is the same. Can't find ANY of it. Have it enabled in mod manager. No pregnancy test anywhere, went to doctor, nothing. Pharmacy, supermarket and convenience store nothing. No choice for any actions mentioned. Going to beauty salon with beauty expansion is also absolutely no different from unmodded game. Is there a hidden place for the ones for newer versions?
No, there is no hidden place. Everything should be there if you installed the mod correctly. Better Pregnancy actions in the hospital and Beauty Expansion in the beauty salons and hair stylists. Did you change the load order of the mods?

Reckertime32

Sep 5, 2017
is anyone else having problems with better pregnancy as a male player and after the girl says she's pregnant but having her go to the hospital for checkup or classes with me she will say she's not. Now if i reload a previous version of better pregnancy (v1.1 i think) the checkup works but the classes still won't recognise that she's pregnant. I've also been turning off other mods but it doesn't help

nogotiated

Jan 5, 2018
is anyone else having problems with better pregnancy as a male player and after the girl says she's pregnant but having her go to the hospital for checkup or classes with me she will say she's not. Now if i reload a previous version of better pregnancy (v1.1 i think) the checkup works but the classes still won't recognise that she's pregnant. I've also been turning off other mods but it doesn't help
I think before you can do these actions the scene must occur where she "needs to talk" and tells you that she's pregnant, until then she simply pretends not to be pregnant. I noticed some odd behavior myself with shorter pregnancy terms.

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
I think before you can do these actions the scene must occur where she "needs to talk" and tells you that she's pregnant, until then she simply pretends not to be pregnant. I noticed some odd behavior myself with shorter pregnancy terms.
Just for clarification:
- NPCs are not aware of that they are pregnant until the "I'm pregnant" scene, sometimes it will be hidden from you
- NPCs can decide for themselfs to do an abortion without telling you, also they can decide not to tell you about the pregnancy (if it's not your wife/girlfriend)
- The prenatal class & pregnancy health checkups are only availble for NPCs if the pregnancy is official (after the "I'm pregnant") scene and the player knows about it. You or the NPC also need to be pregnant for a while. Otherwise you'll be rejected.

When you speed up pregnancies, the "I'm pregnant" scene comes up earlier than my system will be aware of. Try to go there after she is more than 100 game days pregnant, then it will work. I'll fix this in the next version.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Reckertime32

Sep 5, 2017
Just for clarification:
- NPCs are not aware of that they are pregnant until the "I'm pregnant" scene, sometimes it will be hidden from you
- NPCs can decide for themselfs to do an abortion without telling you, also they can decide not to tell you about the pregnancy (if it's not your wife/girlfriend)
- The prenatal class & pregnancy health checkups are only availble for NPCs if the pregnancy is official (after the "I'm pregnant") scene and the player knows about it. You or the NPC also need to be pregnant for a while. Otherwise you'll be rejected.

When you speed up pregnancies, the "I'm pregnant" scene comes up earlier than my system will be aware of. Try to go there after she is more than 100 game days pregnant, then it will work. I'll fix this in the next version.
it worked thanks for the clarification

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
MattShizzle that mod manager menu looks good. Nothing wrong with it
can you go to LifePlay/Content and right click on Modules > Send to Zip, then attach the zip file on here? (it should be a fairly small file still, don't worry)

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Mod Installation Instructions:
Download and extract the mod into LifePlay/Content/Modules
Make sure you don't leave an extra directory level for the mod, meaning:
For Better Pregnancy for example, it should go like this: Content/Modules/sb_BetterPregnancy/sb_BetterPregnancy.lpmod
and NOT Content/Modules/sb_BetterPregnancy_v1_3/sb_BetterPregnancy/sb_BetterPregnancy.lpmod
(If this is the case after you extract the mod, you need to move the sb_BetterPregnancy folder out to Content/Modules and delete the (now empty) sb_BetterPregnancy_v1_3 folder)

Character and bedroom presets are much simpler and can be dropped anywhere in the Content/Modules folder. You'll find them after clicking on the Load Preset button (floppy disk with an arrow up).

Alternatively, you can use NickNo's Mod Installer which automatically does most of the steps above

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 115 Votes