We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 291 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 3,434 32.3%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 338 3.2%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,652 24.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 490 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 296 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 725 6.8%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,579 14.8%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 745 7.0%
  • I am a turkey pastrami

Votes: 89 0.8%

• Total voters

nefar

May 16, 2017
i wish all the anal scenes were pov, otherwise good game.
speaking of pov, how do i get the pov doggystyle scene with anna? there's a .gif of it in the OP, but i don't think i've seen it in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogborn

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
speaking of pov, how do i get the pov doggystyle scene with anna? there's a .gif of it in the OP, but i don't think i've seen it in game.
Turned into night anal in the living room for story purpose, will get back to this state in the future.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
I don't think they need to be fully POV but it would be nice to get an angle where you can see it going into their asshole.

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
My review was deleted, but it was sincere...

I love the fact of revenge, the more anal, the better...

It's what I've asked for since my first comment, hard and raw, love will come later... Since this is what the game is about... If there was multi-language (Spanish) that would be better.

For my part, I would prefer to wait a few months to see more of your work and for it to be more polished, more contained, more perverted...

Keep going like this, I hope the best for your game, my friend.
I think the game needs more audio, those little sounds when penetrating, moans, etc.

Reactions: Adoringfan
Sep 23, 2021
It was released 2 days ago for $10 patreon so if we're lucky it might get leaked by a $5 patreon 5 days from now, and if not then the public release should be 12 days from now.
I know it sucks to wait, but please have patience. the reason we hold off is to try and spread a bit of awareness for the game, so it will hit the updates page. all of us in the community are really trying to get this game going as much as we can, and with Vin releasing it free in a bit of time it does really help. a few of us are actively trying to help as much as we can, and the community is mostly really active. I have been helping here and there with sprucing up translations as well, though sparely due to preparing to move in the spring. I believe Vin was gonna put some of my revisions in soon, with me going over the opening up until the intro of the menu system at school. I wanted to kinda keep that close to my chest since life is really hectic right now and I can only help sparingly but I really wanted to stress that everyone is trying to get this as much momentum as possible and are really tight knit, and this seems a way to do it. if you would please hold out a bit. the updates page definitely helps the game stay visible.

edit: I....really need to not type under the influence past midnight. looks kinda amusing to make drunk typos, but rest assured I put more thought into the aforementioned text tweaks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vinkawa

Insoniria

Dec 20, 2022
I know it sucks to wait, but please have patience. the reason we hold off is to try and spread a bit of awareness for the game, so it will hit the updates page. all of us in the community are really trying to get this game going as much as we can, and with Vin releasing it free in a bit of time it does really help. a few of us are actively trying to help as much as we can, and the community is mostly really active. I have been helping here and there with sprucing up translations as well, though sparely due to preparing to move in the spring. I believe Vin was gonna put some of my revisions in soon, with me going over the opening up until the intro of the menu system at school. I wanted to kinda keep that close to my chest since life is really hectic right now and I can only help sparingly but I really wanted to stress that everyone is trying to get this as much momentum as possible and are really tight knit, and this seems a way to do it. if you would please hold out a bit. the updates page definitely helps the game stay visible.

edit: I....really need to not type under the influence past midnight. looks kinda amusing to make drunk typos, but rest assured I put more thought into the aforementioned text tweaks

Translations? Much more than welcome, I hope it's Spanish, hahaha

The game progresses at its own pace, I know it and I love it.

Sep 23, 2021
Translations? Much more than welcome, I hope it's Spanish, hahaha

The game progresses at its own pace, I know it and I love it.
Honestly just helping improve english. My brother was an english major first 4 years of college, and I had a hellish teacher in high-school. I struggle a bit myself still, particularly with run on sentences and...fat thumbs with tiny phones, but I can point out sentences structure improvements, spelling and grammatical improvements here and there, as well as my teachers pet peeve of repetition. She went ham on anyone who used to same words more then twice in a paragraph. The lady was an absolute terror. I still struggle with certain things, since she and another teacher kinda killed my enjoyment of reading, but as far as VN'S go I can help out a bit, in particular in cases of non native English speakers, since the English language is a pain in those cases. 6 words when you only need one ya know?

Edit: autocorrect sucks

Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
1728815607122.png

Life's Payback - v0.9.1

This update has more animations than usual, but please keep in mind that an update should have 8 animations.

Once again, sorry, I have to postpone Elise "Butterfly" to the next version, otherwise this update would have too many animations. The amount of content for each update must not differ too much from each other for satisfaction purpose, this is why I postponed Elise's animation.

However, there will be a poll this time, and I'll implement both Elise and the new winner in the v1.0

Anyway, I hope you'll like this update !

Anna :
- 2 new animated scenes
- Fixed a typo saying '250' instead of '500' in her begging quest
- Fixed a bug where the game took 500 from you but needed another 500 to trigger the next quest in her bedroom
- Fixed an oversight that wasn't updating Anna's schedule to indicate she's in her bedroom in the evening
- Fixed a mistake that prevented you to peep on Anna in her bedroom when you had less than 11 evil hearts

Alice :
- 1 new animated scene
- Rewrote the dialogue alice crying event's last frame
- Removed the apology deepthroat to match the new story after alice crying event (will be replaced by something better in the v1.0, buiit no spoiler)
- Removed the possibiltiy to open or close the door for Alice because of the previous point
- Fixed a bug preventing you from unlocking the wallpaper of her ass when she sent the picture
- Fixed a bug teleporting you to her bedroom if you tried to go to school with her during a weekend morning
- Fixed some typos

Lilianne :
- Fixed a bug preventing you to replay Lilianne's sex scenes in 2B cosplay

Nina :
- 1 new animated scene
- Nina's headpat is now repeatable
- Fixed a bug teleporting you from the school's hallway to the school's entrance when talking to Nina in the morning

Mathilde :
- 2 new animated scenes

Catherine :
- 3 new animated scenes

Belle :
- Model changed from "no breast, normal height, big ass" to -> "small breast, little height, little ass")
- Her scenes have been postponed (sorry guys)

Sarah :
- 5 new animated scenes

v0.9.1 (bug fixes)

Catherine
:
- Fixed a bug triggering a sex scene way too early

Diana :
- Fixed a typo stating her content was postponed to v0.9 (it's postponed to v1.0)

Mathilde :
- Fixed a bug that could trigger a fatal error if you looked at her quests without saving a singe time during the playthrough

Updating the OP with the changelog and links.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Life's Payback [v0.9.1] [Vinkawa] - Compressed

Win/Linux [189 MB]
- - - -

Mac [184 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes