Mod HTML LifeSelector universal HTML5 player [v1.0] [Sarrekn]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 8, 2018
I cannot pass highlights, tried everything...

Guys it clearly says XML file find that one if it is the wrong one it only will show you the highlights !

Reactions: Pop360

Sarrekn

Sep 15, 2018
I tried this, and it worked for the first game. But I can't get it to work a 2nd time. Can't figure out why. I open convert.html, and select the game.xml file in the game directory, and it just doesn't create a game.js file anywhere. Not in the download directory, not in the game folder, nowhere. I've checked all my settings and download locations, and I'm stumped. Like I said, it worked once, but not again. Any ideas?
Of course there is a possibility that the game.xml file format will evolve for newer games, and convert.html will stop working. If you think that might be the case, make a post here with the game.xml file giving you issues and the name of the game.

zephon96

Jul 16, 2018
Of course there is a possibility that the game.xml file format will evolve for newer games, and convert.html will stop working. If you think that might be the case, make a post here with the game.xml file giving you issues and the name of the game.

Mismatched Luggage and Having Fun with Christy Mack are 2 that I just tried and nothing. There are others that I'll retry again and see if something changes, but I'm basically having no luck with any of them.

Rypear

Aug 12, 2017
it only gives me the story and the highlights the game im playing is your dream girl janice griffth

gtrvtrim

Feb 20, 2018
It's not working for me. I'm on mac. I tried all the steps, and it does work, except when it comes to the playing video part. For some reason, when I extract the file I download, it doesn't extract the videos or the images, it says they're all zero bytes. Is there a tool I should be using to extract them? I'm using Unarchiver, which should be working.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Cant get it to work as it keeps saving as note file and I have zero clue of what file I should save it as of if I need to download move shit in order to play it. Before someone says it yes in converting the XML file.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Mismatched Luggage and Having Fun with Christy Mack are 2 that I just tried and nothing. There are others that I'll retry again and see if something changes, but I'm basically having no luck with any of them.
you must be doing something wrong since i tried mismatched luggage and it works fine

Cant get it to work as it keeps saving as note file and I have zero clue of what file I should save it as of if I need to download move shit in order to play it. Before someone says it yes in converting the XML file.
1) downloded mismatched luggage (as my lifeselector game/movie example)
2) extracted mismatched luggage (make sure you have mp4 files in the videos directory and can play them otherwise you are doing something wrong)
3) use the convert.html file from here on chrome on mismatched luggage's game.xml file
4) it prompts me where to save the new file (game.js) and i save it in the same directory as the mismatched luggage game.xml file
5) i copy the index.html file from here into the same directory as game.xml
6) i double-click on index.html file and it works.

Reactions: EmilGames3

zephon96

Jul 16, 2018
I figured out how to get these to play. If this helps anybody. After you download the file, and extract it. Open the file, and click on the flashplayer application file. It should open up a seperate window. Then click and drag the 'play' file into the new window and it should play the file for you. I didn't end up having to do any of the directions from the first page.

Bigjonnyboi69

Jul 16, 2019
My pc is broken.Now i want to play this games in my mobile browser. How can i convert files in my android device and play?
My pc is broken.Now i want to play this games in my mobile browser. How can i convert files in my android device and play?
So... I watch these using a flash player on my s7 edge. Works just fine for me. You need to install Adobe flash 11 apk from adobe sight. Download "flash game player" apk. There is a classic, a new and a pro key apk. I'll attach picture. Now that I saw this post tho, I'm gonna see if I can use new way.

Reactions: Dongbguu

Dongbguu

Aug 30, 2019
So... I watch these using a flash player on my s7 edge. Works just fine for me. You need to install Adobe flash 11 apk from adobe sight. Download "flash game player" apk. There is a classic, a new and a pro key apk. I'll attach picture. Now that I saw this post tho, I'm gonna see if I can use new way.
What why you use this app ???
My device : Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro android 8.0 not working

Dongbguu

Aug 30, 2019
O
Shit it work THANK YOU i need more mom more milf
Tell meeeeeeee

blueapples

Mar 12, 2020
I'm having a little problem. The bigger files turn into RAR files which I was able to compress and then do the steps to and when i click to play it takes me to the title screen and the first scene will work but when I try to advance it says "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." with a black screen. I've tried other stories that are smaller zip files and it works great. Does anyone have a solution?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote