Mod HTML LifeSelector universal HTML5 player [v1.0] [Sarrekn]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cuntymatey

Nov 8, 2020
1.Download adobe air.
2.download firefox browser.
3.do what they say in thread(convert, index.html things exc)
4.DONT FORGET TO OPEN INDEX.HTML FILE FROM YOUR PHONES ORIGINAL FILE MANAGER.DONT USE 3RD PARTY PROGRAM FOR THIS.
AND IT SHOULD WORK
works like a charm, just had to open the .html in file explorer, then in Chrome, and grab and edit the link to use in Firefox

TheDeutschster

Nov 20, 2019
I get the following error every single time I try to convert the XML document ,

This page contains the following errors:
error on line 3 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

OpHole

Apr 20, 2020
can you try this? I tried to fix it myself
it will download game.txt in your downloads folder and just rename it to game.js and put it in your game file

worked fine for a day with mia malkova didnt test any other games
Same problem and your Converter works ! Thanks ! :love:
It download directly a .js, don't need to rename it (y)

memama6

Nov 18, 2020
can you try this? I tried to fix it myself
it will download game.txt in your downloads folder and just rename it to game.js and put it in your game file

worked fine for a day with mia malkova didnt test any other games
Thanks man

Reactions: Jackey528

faruk6598

Oct 28, 2020
Works on Pc but in my Android no, anyone nows How to play in Android?
First on your computer using the convert.html, convert the game.xml to game.js. Move the index.HTML and game.js into your game folder. Move the game folder to android. Open Firefox and at address bar type file:///sdcard go to the folder where you put the game and click the index.html

MrRubin

Aug 12, 2019
Can someone help me. I did everything as they told, I open the index, it opens with the game but it's just the start screen and I can do nothing.

LennartxD

Jun 1, 2018
Can someone help me. I did everything as they told, I open the index, it opens with the game but it's just the start screen and I can do nothing.
index .js and image + vid folders need to be in the same folder. Did u compile an .js file or are you just trying to run the index file
?

MrRubin

Aug 12, 2019
index .js and image + vid folders need to be in the same folder. Did u compile an .js file or are you just trying to run the index file
?
I converted it, put game.js into my game directory and the index too and started it with the index in Firefox. Is that wrong?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote