2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

TheHuds

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
LifeStyle.jpg

Overview:
In LifeStyle you follow the lifestyle of a working man, who goes through some troubles with his wife and her friend.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-18
Release Date: 2024-03-17
Developer: HDSQ -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

cristtalk.jpg wifeshower.gif cristykitchen.jpg wifekit2.jpg Lisabikini1.jpg cgram1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Maybe you should try adding videos instead of still images... anyway, good luck on your new game! dont abandon it please
Should try to come up with a useful description. Cause all that vague thing is doing for me is acting as ignore-bait. Can't be assed to actually tell me what a game is about, acting like it's some pulitzer bait waiting to be discovered, and I can't be assed to waste my time with it. Plenty of other games out there actually telling me what they're about.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - there is nothing.

It is 100% kinetic - there are some other rooms but they only are there to offer a back button - you and the wife dont even have names.

The "UI" is not existent and the englisch is hard to follow (the MC has a problem when the James guy (others do have names) touches his wife (your wife in that case) - yeah englisch am I right?^^)

Sorry - this is just a Twine Test at best and nothing that you can try to build a patreon out of.

First the dev has to understand how CSS and HTML layouts work or basic images - and try to put in some effort. I mean ... rly? This is not much content and on your last page you get a mistake like "mensage" instead of "message" - and repeating text? And cant even bother to use a bit of editing to have a decent image?

ls_01.png
This would be fine if there wasnt already a patreon to grab money and this would be just a way to test twine and how to build a game with it ... but in this case the dev has to accept criticism for a rushed pile of images and strings of text.

This is so low effort ... its borderline offensive.

TheHuds

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
Ok - there is nothing.

It is 100% kinetic - there are some other rooms but they only are there to offer a back button - you and the wife dont even have names.

The "UI" is not existent and the englisch is hard to follow (the MC has a problem when the James guy (others do have names) touches his wife (your wife in that case) - yeah englisch am I right?^^)

Sorry - this is just a Twine Test at best and nothing that you can try to build a patreon out of.

First the dev has to understand how CSS and HTML layouts work or basic images - and try to put in some effort. I mean ... rly? This is not much content and on your last page you get a mistake like "mensage" instead of "message" - and repeating text? And cant even bother to use a bit of editing to have a decent image?

View attachment 3402975
This would be fine if there wasnt already a patreon to grab money and this would be just a way to test twine and how to build a game with it ... but in this case the dev has to accept criticism for a rushed pile of images and strings of text.

This is so low effort ... its borderline offensive.
Patreon is Free, the game is just testing a new tool. but thx for feedback.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
is the mc going to be a cuck that likes to see his wife getting fucked or are you planning to make a route where he is unaware of what is happening?

Reactions: TheHuds and Gudil

Psina666

May 7, 2019
just postpone the release for a month and make a good release with content. wtf is this 30mb and 10 picture game :rolleyes:

Reactions: Gudil

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
Should try to come up with a useful description. Cause all that vague thing is doing for me is acting as ignore-bait. Can't be assed to actually tell me what a game is about, acting like it's some pulitzer bait waiting to be discovered, and I can't be assed to waste my time with it. Plenty of other games out there actually telling me what they're about.
It's NTR, I already know what it's about.:LUL:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Patreon is Free, the game is just testing a new tool. but thx for feedback.
Ok. I havent checked the page, just saw the link.

But my criticism is still valid - but at least now it is not offensive to show it ^^

You shouldnt put this out this early - this wont help you nor any player.

And be sure to control your release and try to avoid stuff like on that last page - that screams "I dont give a fuck!" to everyone. Some typo like with the "message" can happen, but especially with so few content its an issue that shouldnt happen if possible.

TheHuds

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
Ok. I havent checked the page, just saw the link.

But my criticism is still valid - but at least now it is not offensive to show it ^^

You shouldnt put this out this early - this wont help you nor any player.

And be sure to control your release and try to avoid stuff like on that last page - that screams "I dont give a fuck!" to everyone. Some typo like with the "message" can happen, but especially with so few content its an issue that shouldnt happen if possible.
By no means, I couldn't care less. Constructive feedback is always welcome, and I handle opinions very well. I've had a fast-food chain for a few years now, and I've recently started getting into games because it's something I really enjoy. I'm still learning things, which is normal. I don't let contrary thoughts affect me; it's normal for everyone to think differently.

TheHuds

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
o mc vai ser um corno que gosta de ver a esposa sendo fodida ou você está planejando fazer um percurso onde ele não sabe o que está acontecendo?
[/CITAR]
Ainda não sabemos se ele vai gostar ou não; de qualquer forma, a ideia seria você poder escolher com qual caminho você mais se identifica.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes