2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I would have waited and released with more content. 32 mb is very small for a first release.

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
the "game" is kinda non existant.. and the english is just poor.. just one example from the last page
Hey Bro, Look Your Wife. haha
Hey Bro, Look at your wife. haha
also double repeat of You wake up to your cell phone vibrating. You wake up to your cell phone vibrating.
If you are not a native speaker please get someone to proofread it before release am sure there are people on here who would do it for free..
Also the version number is very misleading.. if it is just a test of concept..
start at like 0.01 then people would have known not to expect much.
v1.0 usually means the game is finished (except after release content or patches)
Anyway i hope you are not offended by comments i think (most) are just trying to be constructive...

oh and one last thing if you are planning a flat visual novel and not a sandbox ect game you may wanna look into renpy or something like that its easy(ish) to learn and is better in general for flat visual novels.. if sandbox then html may be a better option (renpy can but would require more learning of it).

Reactions: testyv1 and TheHuds

TheHuds

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
the "game" is kinda non existant.. and the english is just poor.. just one example from the last page
Hey Bro, Look Your Wife. haha
Hey Bro, Look at your wife. haha
also double repeat of You wake up to your cell phone vibrating. You wake up to your cell phone vibrating.
If you are not a native speaker please get someone to proofread it before release am sure there are people on here who would do it for free..
Also the version number is very misleading.. if it is just a test of concept..
start at like 0.01 then people would have known not to expect much.
v1.0 usually means the game is finished (except after release content or patches)
Anyway i hope you are not offended by comments i think (most) are just trying to be constructive...

oh and one last thing if you are planning a flat visual novel and not a sandbox ect game you may wanna look into renpy or something like that its easy(ish) to learn and is better in general for flat visual novels.. if sandbox then html may be a better option (renpy can but would require more learning of it).
Thx man...

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
Hey dev, your pt-br is showing. ;)

I know its early development BUT:
- try to edit spaces between the chars names and their dialogues,
- try to edit spaces between possessive adjectives/pronouns and the subject: i.e. "your wife" instead of "yourwife",
- have some time to proof read or maybe ask for someone to check it then submit, take your time.

I wish you all the best

Reactions: TheHuds

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 3398746

Overview:
In LifeStyle you follow the lifestyle of a working man, who goes through some troubles with his wife and her friend.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-18
Release Date: 2024-03-17
Developer: HDSQ -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3398747 View attachment 3398751 View attachment 3398749 View attachment 3450310 View attachment 3450311 View attachment 3450313
There is currently definitely no netorare in this game.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
well.......
1.) thats not a game
2.) Jumping images.. the UI is a mess
3.) the writting is beyond readable..

if i would rate it its not even 1 star at the moment

There is a lot work to do if you want to get this in line but hey if you get this done we have a nice BNWO game.....

Reactions: testyv1

testyv1

May 14, 2020
As noted above, this is not a game and if it were it would be unplayable as the writing and UI are shit.

TheHuds

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
Pergunta? O MC é um corno passivo ou há a possibilidade de não ganhar o chapéu de boi?
[/CITAR]
Boa Irmão, vamos ter que acompanhar o revelador da história, Rick por enquanto parece ser uma pessoa muito desconfiada de tudo e cabeça dura.

TheHuds

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
well.......
1.) thats not a game
2.) Jumping images.. the UI is a mess
3.) the writting is beyond readable..

if i would rate it its not even 1 star at the moment

There is a lot work to do if you want to get this in line but hey if you get this done we have a nice BNWO game.....
But you're here. AGAIN. hahaha.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes