3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Can someone provide a compressed version of the Uncensored? Or another mirror? I have no clue why, but it is being censored in Portugal. I can access it via VPN, but the download speed is crawl.

Thanks in advance.

Peace :)
try changing your ip adress or country, maybe that helps.For me Gofile is always fast,and i use Proton VPN

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
try this "neko123"
So is that what the guy I was replying to meant from his comment about reading? If it does, he didn't seem to refer to what you showed for that password, unless I'm misinterpreting what he said, which I have plenty of issues with in any conversation that says indirect lines. I'm usually not good at reading between the lines of someone's meaning, which is something I've struggled with a lot in life due to certain complications about myself. Thank you for the direct explanation alexsmax .

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
so much difference between the censored and the uncensored version!
as much difference as light and dark
Yeah I'd imagine 99% of the content is on the patch lol

Can only think of possible Mother dreaming about husband or the friend as not part of the patch tbh.

Light path seems useless unless I'm missing something, just makes MC not engage.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
There is an uncensored mod for the game. With that said, Father disappears on some secret Military mission & doesn't return. Wife is pregnant. Fast forward 12 years later, MC is "12 years old" talks like a 4 years old, "Mommy". Is still being breast fed by mom & all schoolmates can't resist him. I quit playing after I found this out. Didn't interest me anymore.

lOrD gHoSt

May 9, 2020
1721068845085.png

noice! :D(y)

edit: whys AmEx still way behind VISA?!
to throw money out of the window, thats just the wrong card :ROFLMAO: why is Amazon doing this? :rolleyes:
and PayPal is hated by so many now... but not good old itch! :sneaky:

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
But the password is given on the Lewd Patcher page, I don't understand what caused your anxiety. View attachment 3833747
I never saw that bit, but even if I did that would be brand new territory for me as I never heard of a situation like this with a patch before, despite about 5 years on F95. So I wouldn't have interpreted that as the answer since I never dealt with this kind of situation before, a particular weakness of mine when it comes to things I never experienced once before. So I apologize for my dumbness on this.

Reactions: Enot1964

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I never saw that bit, but even if I did that would be brand new territory for me as I never heard of a situation like this with a patch before, despite about 5 years on F95. So I wouldn't have interpreted that as the answer since I never dealt with this kind of situation before, a particular weakness of mine when it comes to things I never experienced once before. So I apologize for my dumbness on this.
It's normal, we've all been through it. You just shouldn't take such incidents so seriously. :)

Reactions: Dragon1982

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
probably should age all the kids up to 18, basing/having the first bit of a game on statutory rape doesn't seem like a good idea.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes