VN - Ren'Py - Light of My Life [Ch. 1-7 v1.0.0] [Naughty Road]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Chef25

This is my favorite game and I will give it five stars, even though it doesn't update nearly quick enough in my opinion. I have always been a fan of quirky women in my real life and this game is full of quirky women. The story is well written and does a good job of building the characters and their relationships.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deltaboxx

Very good game! Easily top 3 game in this site in my opinion. The Girls are perfect and i like it that the game have a slow life smelling storyline! Keep going naughtyroad and good luck for the future!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TundraLupus

I must admit something, I skipped on this game because of the girl's looks, and that was one of my biggest mistakes on this site, this game is awesome, it has a very good story so far, and I really like the relationships forming, I feel a big talk coming in the future, and I hope it will have a very nice ending a polyamorous one , I also have to say the renders are really good, and the game itself is super fun, and I can't wait for more.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Unpiloted Zeppelin

The writing here is great - though IMO more so in the overarching plot than the believablity of the minute-to-minute dialog. The characters are characterized clearly. There's interesting stylizing in the graphics, and well-executed. The physicality is robust - characters will absentmindedly touch one another, even in loving, non-sexual ways. There's music, but you can get to know the loops relatively quickly if you don't read through quickly. You get choices, but reasonably, not things out of character for the player character. When relationship stats change, (as far as I can tell) you're told, hopefully making it easier to play through if you're hoping to see all the content.
  5. U
    5.00 star(s)

urukubarr

Great work, really. Love the unique art and MC's personalities. Its text is also high quality. The humour is also a refreshing and quirky. Really looking forward to playing chapter 5.

That it also offers some kinky stuff apart from just vanilla humty dumpty is also a great plus.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

jrwizzard

I am a bit disturbed really... you see, the character models look like what real people might look like. What I mean is, they arent perfectly proportioned swimsuit models posing as your family. They have imperfections, strange, and in some cases, ugly dimensions. Like in real life though, once you get to know someone, their physical looks matter less and less, the same goes for this game, which is why it is disturbing. The story and character development really drive it home, so you see less of how weirdly shaped they are, but more of how sweet and sexy they can be.

Story is great, definitely a VN, I play with the mod though, so I never could really check how much your choices matter. Exactly the way I like it.

Animations are great, a bit clunky at times. I especially like how they continue in the background as the conversation continues.

Scene transitions seem a bit generic?, but a blank screen is better than a jarring one I guess.

UI is default.

While none of the characters are physically appealing to me, the story makes up for that, and I am mildly looking forward to the next chapter. I worry that when it comes out, I will have forgotten the character backstories and lost any appeal for what comes after chapter 4.

Thanks for sharing your hard work.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Arigon

What a delightful surprise!
    The renders are clearly either heavily modified or original, the story is tragic yet up lifting. It approaches the incest genre in such a way that you don’t need to scrub yourself with bleach after reading/playing.
    The MC is likable, his daughters are darlings. The co workers are absolutely great! I greatly enjoy the Coven of PAs and their mini stories with the MC. (One of them does require a little scrubbing with bleach after her interaction lol!!!)
    Overall a great success!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

rodgerthedodger

a good game with brilliant renders. Saw a lot of comments that the girls are "ugly". They are a breath of fresh aior i dont know how many times i have seen reused amodels so it is nice to see something different and unique. The storytelling is good and the lack of engerish make this game a a 5/5 on its own. Keep doing what your doing
  9. G
    5.00 star(s)

ghosty69

The game is one of the best in here and that's saying a lot.The story is realistic and interesting and the character models are unique not like those cookie cutter template characters with different hair color used in most of the games.Just hope we keep getting regular and fast updates.(Dev if you are reading this thanks for the game)
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Resch

This is one I kept coming back to, because I liked the sound of the story, but had a tough time on some of the artwork. I am very happy I decided to go ahead and take the leap.

The story has a good balance of drama between the 3 primaries and good mix of lighthearted side stories. I really grabbed me and pulled me in, to a point that my only real disappointment was that it ended. Needless to say I am really looking forward to the next chapter.

As far as the graphics, I will admit it is not my favorite renders for VN. However I think there is a unique appeal to them that grew on me as the game went on.

This is not a game with a sex every other scene or even sexual content. Which I am fine with. I can grab a dozen of those if that is what I want. I am more into the story driven erotic stores that give meaning to everything that is happening.

So well done!!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Ass Man

Lovely game, it's on my top list and i can't wait to the next update. But yes, the look of the characters ain't for everyone, but you learn to love them and find them beautiful on their own way, the elder daughter is a pain in the ass but this is not necessarily bad, unlike most of the games that implements a "rude" character just to antagonise with the MC, this one you can feel that she suffers, and that she don't really want to be mean with the MC, along with other things that makes her loveable instead of hatefull. The youngest daughter it's just adorable, love everything about her, sometimes she is too naive, but it's ok. The story is so fucking good, with ups and downs, like the real life.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Droid Productions

This is an amazingly well made game; you can feel the love ooze out of every pore of it. The character might not jump at you (they're hardly the regular DAZ photo models), but once you get to know them they're likely to stay with you for a long time. This is not a game to grab onto for a quick rub, it's a game that will give you tears and laughs and ultimately leave you with a big smile on your face.

As a fellow developer it's always a little hard to review a game. It's easy for us to get hung up in clipping or lighting issues regular users never notice, to get lost in the technicalities of the game, and so missing the point. LoML is a technical tour de force, but the most impressive part of it is that you rarely notice how good it actually is; the technical excellence is all in the service to the characters, and the story.

Just go play it. Trust me, you won't regret it.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

-FibaG-

This one is great game only one comply is slow pace but I can understand that it take some time to build up relationship, the story is believable that's a + point.

Dev doing a great job adding some humor and drama in this game it keep prevent the player to not be bored...for this who want fap game this one is not really for you bcs sex with daughters not exist yet. I bet on chapter 5 we will see some action.

On graphic side I can say wow, 5/5 unique model not generic one you will see one most games these days, every character look differente younger one have curvy body type and look petite I really like it, the elder one oh god looking so hot it's a perfect slim body but you will start love them both.
    The animation on this game is high quality love oh smooth transition between scene is it and the blink eyes I see you put some effort in this game and really appreciate.

I like when they fight each other hahaha.
    That dance both of them it kill me man, I was laugh so hard when I see it special the last one in banana costume lmao. =))
    Not only it was fun playing this game but I have good time to with this one and I'm eager to see what will happen next.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

gurkenfurz

The girls are absolutely gorgeous and have nice and very distinctively worked out characters. It's really fun to play and I am eagerly waiting for the next updates. The renders are very good, too, which adds up to an evolving story with overall many interesting characters to meet and choices to make.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Gonna start with the bad:

Thickness works to a point without ,i guess, investing a ton of effort working on deformations.
    Theres characters that are just ugly to a point that they look like a random generated Ark survivor.
    First person afection its just Uncanny valley faces and a lot of cringe. Totally mood killer.
    third person interactions are a little bit better, but not so much in this game, and is mainly focused on the sisters.

The Good:

Visuals are unique, and even though i dont like particular features, they are so well written that i get to like them the way they are. Sort of a falling in love with the characters situation.

Story makes sense, theres a couple of things like little sister carrying too much the game in some parts and casting a big shadow on everyone else, and the fact that brooke is kinf of a plot tool.

The way scenes play is unique also, you have to play it, and the music is good also.

I would give this 4,5 cause forst person affection kills my mood every time, but its so well written that deserves the 5 instead the 4.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

bamboomrunescape

Easily the most well-written incest story on the site. The slow-burn on this game is unlike any other slow-burner the site has to offer, to my knowledge. Each character has a unique personality that is completely believable, and makes sense within the story.

On top of unique personality, the models are all unique looking. No more copy/paste DAZ3D models here. Each character has a look that matches no other, and also has their own charm to them. The fappability is great.

And lastly, of course, is the quality of updates. While each update takes time to complete, they are done well and are always lengthy. The storytelling in each update progresses well and you never feel like you are cutting corners. And for a project that is done (I believe) by only one dev, it's quite impressive.

This game is easily in my top 3 on F95. Possibly even number 1. If you are looking for pure fap, then maybe wait for further updates. But if you're in it for the long haul, this game is a MUST.

5/5, EASILY.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Nemodow

That's alot of cock teasing to just lay out there, i think i spent 6 hours with 1-4 chapters just laughing, giggling and enjoying the jokes, nothing else sadly, music was a masters touch tho. Especially when the 3 witches are on screen. That said, i can only compare this with things like Redline. It goes a bit beyond the definition of "quality" to a point of the absurd. Its simply too good. Saner souls might even say unnecessary good, Its so good one might get worried about the well-being of the production team. The studio behind this consists of madmen . These kinda people would not last in Hollywood a single season, coz the quality of their content would be off the usual chart a bit too much and the banal consequences of peer pecking would follow. I don't know how did they last for 4 chapters so far - its amazing.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Silvenight1

Just wanted to make it absolutely clear I love this game. Banana dances for everyone! Its as high as quality as what big name developers make. It has lovable characters. Its not a quick half reared story. We are talking about a game that has been thought out and executed better than some like EA or Rockstar crap out for scads of cash shoveled in by backhoes. That shows worth and dedication on the dev's part. So check it out and enjoy the ride. That and the Banana Dancing.;)
  19. 4.00 star(s)

LiquorFueledRage

The models are unique and take a little adjusting too. But you appreciate the characters all the more for it. Story is a little quick, but still really good. Lot of fun. Yeah... models really take some... Just take a couple shots.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Strompy

im just tryna beat my meat and this game is making me tear up cmon dude

Story: 10/10
    Render quality 9/10
    Pacing 10/10

only thing it comes down to, is how you think of the characters. I love how they look because its realistic to me and makes me feel more connected. so its

10/10

however if you want model looking girls, then characters are 4/10