naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The game kept rendering Lou as the girls' "True" (whatever that means) and would give me an exception error whenever I'd try to change it to "dad."
Try with a non-hacked version, OP is now updated with the official version courtesy of Sam.

naughtyroad u r fuckin perfect m8. you're a flower. you're also a rainbow and a river. you are the manifestation of all perfection and i want to i don't fucking know. i want this to not sound gay, but you are fucking perfect, naughtyroad. ty for listening
Killer, my dude, I just saw this picture and I thought: that's you and me, two tough cowboy devs alone, on a desolate mountain peak, coding away, and finding support and wholesome, brotherly love in the process.
download.jpg
Say, isn't that that Joker dude? I bet that movie is a kick-ass western...

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Another amazing update ch4 was!! Can't wait for ch5 to see denise's master plan unravel that little bit more into bringing the 'household' together :) Still no interests in any of the side characters as I couldn't do that to my two perfect wards/daughters/roomates etc etc... And had to read the whole story from start to finish which I will do each and every update as it's a brilliant story with beautiful natural women :love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Killer, my dude, I just saw this picture and I thought: that's you and me, two tough cowboy devs alone, on a desolate mountain peak, coding away, and finding support and wholesome, brotherly love in the process.
View attachment 649063
Say, isn't that that Joker dude? I bet that movie is a kick-ass western...
I totally ship this.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
How big of a difference story wise is if you don’t date or do anything with the coworker?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Since the moderators seem to be taking their sweet time updating the OP with the links I sent and adding a mirror, it's now out on Patron for all tiers, so get the official version for a buck.

Hey can you tell me i am missing something or there no sex scene with roomates

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Nice update great story lot of background and real life stuff building up to something not just like other games and thats nice pace.

I hope you get the new job and get some more pay and stuff to get it better for you'r daughters.

Keep up the good work and stay safe.

Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes