VN - Ren'Py - Light of My Life [Ch. 1-7 v1.0.0] [Naughty Road]

1. 5.00 star(s)

xenos87

Great graphics, unique art style, slightly different take on the usual story of "caretaker" getting dirty with his "wards". The VN is still pretty short, but it shows great promise. I only hope it will include some of my preferred fetishes (mainly anal). But so far, I'm really loving the story and looking forward to more!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Wow, pleasantly surprised with this game. The character models in the picture were off putting but after playing the game, the characters are portrayed as realistic, flawed, but still beautiful characters in their own way.

Probably one of the most realistic portrayals I have seen. Anyways, the characters are really well done, not only in the art, but their personalities. They all have their own realistic issues that as a "caretaker" it is your responsibility to help them through them. I actually give a damn what happens to the characters and I find that this is no small feat for a developer. They have gone above and beyond with the story just far and are killing it.

Very impressive few chapters thus far and can't wait to see more. The game is stunning and I entirely recommend giving it a go.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

cptJudgeFudge

Really enjoy the dynamic story mixed with the art style and individual emotes of the characters. The game gives you a serious feeling mixed with light heart moments that bring you down to earth.
    Art:4-5
    Story:4-5
    Sex:2-5 (still new so hoping for change.)
    Combination:4-5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

akenedy

At first, I was hesitant to play this due to the character models, but this game is top quality. The writing is great and brings life to the characters to a point where even if you don't like the looks of some of them the writing just comes on top of the visuals and you start to appreciate this unique look that truly stands out from most of the games on this site with it's perfectly looking blow-up dolls and catwalk fashion models who are supposed to be just average people. The story and character interactions are smooth and natural, and I appreciate the slow unrushed pace but do think that the game should have more characters introduced since at times this game-world can feel very claustrophobic with only a handful of people in it. Overall this is that type of situation where you don't judge the book by its cover, enjoyed the game and wish the dev luck on further development.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Playerrr2

Solid game, quality story and character design. Everything about it pushes me to continue on. Maybe a few more characters in the future to keep everything fresh but even if not you're still doing an amazing job.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Jack Redd Games

Really enjoyed the game. I know some complain about how the girls look, but I think they are very attractive. I really hope that the story leads where I think it is going to, and look forward to a lot more in the future :)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Bloodprinceoz

honestly really enjoy this game, models aren't what you'd see in other games like this, but they bring a breath of fresh air to things and allow you to be able to like them more because their looks get combined with their personalities rather than people liking solely for their looks.

story has been handled really well so far and the build up of the relationship between the girls is pretty good as of this review, only real problem i have with it is the long wait times between updates, but that just means time is actually being invested into making a quality game
  8. 5.00 star(s)

usa721

Loved the story, pacing, art, etc.
    The renders, and models were great, really refreshing. I can see why people might not like the art style maybe, but to me it stands out from the field of terrible renders and stock models.
    Can't wait to see some solid lewd content though.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

majesto

Positive things about the game:
    +Exelent history
    +Good grafics
    +Good personalitys
    +Very good on choises
    Negative things about the game:
    -Personalment i dnt like to mouch the faces
    -Need more to do
    Personal opinion:
    its in my top ten games i think its in the 7th but if is completed it gona be in 4th . if is not i delete from my top ten
    the thing is need more mouch to do but im impatient for see more
    i rly like the history of this game and the choises you can make:love:
  10. 5.00 star(s)

mmwvyxna

Pros
    Best adult game I've ever played. Interesting, unique, multi-faceted characters. A story I actually care about. Amazing. I don't know what else I can say.

Cons
    The updates take a while but I understand why.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Rambling

Solid, but unremarkable. Nothing to really gripe with- there's no grind or terrible elements. I found the story interesting, but somewhat flat. Characterization and general writing is pretty good. The models aren't really my cup of tea, but different strokes. I'll keep up with this one. I recommend that others give it a run too, particularly if they're into the the father with daughters kind of story. It's one of the better games in that genre I've played here .
  12. 5.00 star(s)

rakilkha

Amazing, I love it man! Keep up the great work!

The models look amazing, this is the second time i'm playing after your first release. Definitely going to be backing you.

:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
  13. 5.00 star(s)

shkdbsahbdlabf

I'm blown away with the character building, attention to detail and soulful story. I can't wait for more! One of the very few games where I turned off angry that there wasn't more instead of relieved I never had to play again. Very good job! I seriously can't wait for more!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 996313

I enjoy the pacing of this game becuase it takes time. Not in a unnecessary way but so that I enjoy it to read each line.
    It is good written and the graphics are nice. They are different compared to most games but in my opinion, different is refeshing and good.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

JamieSadistic

I absolutely love this game. I've been around since the first release and I'm staying for the whole ride. Unlike a lot of people, I LOVE the girls. I love their originality, I love their personalities and I love the dialogue between them. They seem like a completely normal family. Keep up the great work, Naughty!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

torkenstiem

Before I played the game, I have to admit, the girls looked ugly to me. After getting to know them as the story unfolded, I saw how beautiful they actually are. It's easy to fall in love with their personality and feel their emotions. The writing is excellent, not to mention the renders. Very dramatic story, so far.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Kaffekop

This is my first review of a game on this site and I'm a little nervous about it, but here are my two cents as of the end of chapter two.

I don't play many of these games anymore and I have no idea what made me pick this one to delve into, but I'm absolute glad that I did!
    This is by far the best VN I have come across on this site.

I love the writing and the element of story telling in this VN - great work! It draws you in, well ... it did me ... and I actually found myself invested in the emotional state of the family.
    The occasional bursts of humor feels very natural as does the banter between the two sisters.
    And the slow story is brilliantly executed so far, which to me is more important than tits and ass.

The characters come off as being very original and that is a plus, but when I began playing I almost stopped when I was introduced to the girls. They were, in my point view, absolutely hideous!
    I mean the youngest of the two was in particular, but I stuck with it for the writing and the girls grew on me and I no longer find them hideous. In fact I find the oldest quite attractive at this point.

The music score is also great. It sets the tone in all the scenes and doesn't come off as being there just for the sake of it - to me at least.

I think I only have one gripe with this VN: Grainy images. The compositions of the imagery is spot on and the coding to get things moving around is well executed.
    If there was ever anything the developer should change, in my opinion, it would be the grainy images. Everything else in this VN is so well executed that the graininess of the images sticks out like a sore thumb.

Despite this I am giving this a solid 5 stars and I would recommend this to everyone who enjoys a story more than just tits and ass.

I am looking forward to the continuation of this VN and I am, for once, surprisingly interested to see where this is going and not least how we are going to get there.
    Kudos to you developer. You've earned yourself a Patron!

Cheers - Kaffekop
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Umbria

After chapter 2 I'm enjoying the game. The story is pretty well put together. The writing is better than average both in content and style. Obviously in these types of games there is going to be some mental gymnastics involved to get to the point of intimacy, but so far the creator has done well setting the tone.
    I like the less-than-perfect models of the characters. It adds a bit of grounding to what is a fairly unrealistic genre of game. It also helps set the game apart from the many others to be found.
    I await chapter 3 with anticipation.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Vagita_Blackish

I think this has potential. It has a good story and doesn't come off unoriginal or half baked. The furthest you get is touching, so those only playing these for that reason my want to wait for more content. Other then that I think it looks really good.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

SecretSal

Wow. I generally avoid incest games (difficult, I know), so I hadn’t tried this one up till now. After finally giving it a go, I was quite floored to find one of the best games on the site. Despite the plot devices being relatively cliché, the writing, the staging, the direction and even the intelligent way effects and transitions are employed makes the characters come to life. They seem like real people with their own personalities and motivations, not just avenues for the players to get their rocks off.

I tend to be attracted to atypical looks, and while I can understand why the appearance of the girls in the game is polarizing, I think they’re quite adorkable. Of course, the problem is that with the characters being so well-written (along with my general disdain for incest), my playthrough sort of becomes Single Dad Simulator rather than a fapfest. Which is actually fine. A change of pace is nice once in a while.

All the best to the developer, and hope this one continues with the level of quality displayed thus far.