• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Genesis 19:33? “And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.” That one?
The whole chapter, since it's an inspiration for the game.

Reactions: polycentric

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well I certainly bottomed out in Macy. A double dose injection of hot man juice no less. I am not normally one who craves the preg stuff, but she wanted it deep so who am I to deny it? I don't think there has been a definitive statement on it yet, but have to imagine it will at least be an option in late game. My entire focus at the moment is crossing the final hurdle with Denise. That chunky monkey apple bottom is ripe for the picking.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Well I certainly bottomed out in Macy. A double dose injection of hot man juice no less. I am not normally one who craves the preg stuff, but she wanted it deep so who am I to deny it? I don't think there has been a definitive statement on it yet, but have to imagine it will at least be an option in late game. My entire focus at the moment is crossing the final hurdle with Denise. That chunky monkey apple bottom is ripe for the picking.
There has been (as far as I remember) conversations with both "wards" where they've expressed a lack of issue with the idea of the MC impregnating them... so yeah, it's probably gonna happen.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Nope. Only one of the side girls is in a relationship, but it doesn't feature prominently in the game as a kink/fetish. I guess that makes the cheating tag technically correct only (which we all know, is technically the best kind).
I do like the story behind that. How she was totally wrong about what her husband had been up to. I think she might have even felt guilty - for maybe 5 minutes. LOL

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
This next update better have a trebuchet in it. I'm telling you.
While fun, would you rather Naughty spends a few days building a trebuchet from scratch in Blender/Daz (don't think that's an asset you can buy) than spending it building a scene where the MC puts his dick inside Denises' big bottom? To each their own I guess but personally I'm hoping he doesn't get side tracked too much...

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
While fun, would you rather Naughty spends a few days building a trebuchet from scratch in Blender/Daz (don't think that's an asset you can buy) than spending it building a scene where the MC puts his dick inside Denises' big bottom? To each their own I guess but personally I'm hoping he doesn't get side tracked too much...
Not only is it in . Bear projectiles or bottom dicking, tough choice... :unsure:

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
Bottom Dicking with a trebuchet as start ramp? :unsure:
That should make quite the minigame.

me looking to see where the two little Goblins are every time i come into chat HEY DEV hurry up i need to know what happens next :love:
From what I can gather the next chapter caters around
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to
with a lot of
by certain someone(s) for suspense. It's gonna be Legen-wait for it-
DAIRY.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes