naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)I'm not telling you how to make your game but that's the direction this game is heading in please don't hit me let me speak for myself with a curve ball and turn MC into some abusive peeping tom.
Thanks for those kind words.

You won't be forced at any point to engage in intentionally performing acts of a sexual nature onto a subject that didn't or cannot consent. The option may sometime be available, but chances are it'll bring the MC little pleasure and plenty of headache. Or, in case of the subject being Macy, result in an eye-watering description of events befalling the MCs private parts, with matching sound effects, First Contact style.

In truth, I have too little time to provide a complete alternative douche-bag path (besides the point that I don't particularly like writing it), and you'll be able to unlock every action in the game anyway without being one.

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
Thanks for those kind words.

You won't be forced at any point to engage in intentionally performing acts of a sexual nature onto a subject that didn't or cannot consent. The option may sometime be available, but chances are it'll bring the MC little pleasure and plenty of headache. Or, in case of the subject being Macy, result in an eye-watering description of events befalling the MCs private parts, with matching sound effects, First Contact style.

In truth, I have too little time to provide a complete alternative douche-bag path (besides the point that I don't particularly like writing it), and you'll be able to unlock every action in the game anyway without being one.
Are you planning on polishing the older daughter or will she maintain her current look...?

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Are you planning on polishing the older daughter or will she maintain her current look...?
I really hope not. There are already a gazillion games out there with perfect girls with impossibly good looks for people to play. Beautifying the girls simply to provide fap material for some people would cause this game to lose a lot of its charm.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Are you planning on polishing the older (...) or will she maintain her current look...?
If you mean will she maybe done a new outfit, or have a different hairstyle on some occasion, then sure, I might. I may even go back and fix some renders if there's some clothes clipping or a particularly uncanny expression. But other than that, I hadn't planned on changing her, and overall reception on her has been pretty good.

Out of genuine interest: anything particular about her that rubs you the wrong way?

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
If you mean will she maybe done a new outfit, or have a different hairstyle on some occasion, then sure, I might. I may even go back and fix some renders if there's some clothes clipping or a particularly uncanny expression. But other than that, I hadn't planned on changing her, and overall reception on her has been pretty good.

Out of genuine interest: anything particular about her that rubs you the wrong way?
Well, there are some things like the over use of piercings and tats.
When i first saw your VN, i genuinly thought you were trying your hardest to make the older girl as unappealing as possible.
I like the little one btw.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Well, there are some things like the over use of piercings and tats.
When i first saw your VN, i genuinly thought you were trying your hardest to make the older girl as unappealing as possible.
I like the little one btw.
Thanks for the reply. Wrt the older girl, it comes down to personality. She making a very deliberate statement with her looks, and if she'd been designed as a frilly pretty girl or sultry BTGGF, that statement would have been lost. It's OK if that doesn't appeal to you, maybe that's what she intended all along.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Awesome14

Dec 31, 2018
I installed the android version, but there's no icon. So, I can't launch it after the first time. Any clues on this?

meyele

Jun 4, 2017
Honestly, this game is a breath of fresh air, most games in here have perfect sex dolls girls, its nice to have a game with girls that are normal looking, like i could imagine seeing both these girls on the streets in real life, to me they look far more interesting than those 10/10 perfect women that all the games have.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I installed the android version, but there's no icon. So, I can't launch it after the first time. Any clues on this?
Not sure, I just gave it a spin on my Galaxy S9 and it seems to be working fine. I followed . Icons show up on the last tab of my main screen with the default renpy icon. It starts fine too.

Screenshot.jpg

Did you make sure to allow installation from the folder, as mentioned in the guide? If not, it may have blocked the installation. In my case, the setting popped up automatically when I tapped the .APK to install it after downloading it onto my phone.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Looks super interesting but does this game have sexual content yet? mentions slow burn and only ch1 so want to know if i should download or wait til we get to fuck the girls

InvisoProx

Jul 22, 2017
So I tried this out, and I gotta say, the writing is fantastic. I rarely comment on any games, but the girls in this one seriously impressed me. Conversations felt natural and real, they have real personality and their own little quirks, even the way the intro sequence works with the little flashes back to reality was really well done.

The renders are fairly good, too, and while I think the face type might be a little overused (random girl at the office having the same unusual face type as the two girls at home is a little weird), the expressions and posing so far are great. Those often bug the hell out of me about other games because even some of the big name devs don't pay a lot of attention to the little details and it all winds up looking fake, but it's very solid here.

Looking forward to more of this.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I have to say, I love the female models in this game, they are beautiful, nice to have something different from the bombshell super model type ones, I love those too but these girls have their own beauty and uniqueness going on, they sure as hell look like teenage girls, very nice. I look forward to more of this story

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Hey everyone, naughtyroad , I made a few signatures for the forum since this game did not have any yet so feel free to use them! (naughtyroad maybe you can add these to your OP post so more people can use them if they desire to.)

LomLHeart.gif

*Edit, fixed a missing letter in the third sig.

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hey everyone, naughtyroad , I made a few signatures for the forum since this game did not have any yet so feel free to use them! (naughtyroad maybe you can add these to your OP post so more people can use them if they desire to.)

Cheers mate, loving them! Krull did one earlier, so now we have options. :love:

Mod already attached them to the OP I see.

4.70 star(s) 486 Votes