riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Really, you can't accidentily lock yourself out of anything yet at this point (other than skipping the co-worker track completely which would be a shame considering the effort that went in there and the introduction of 3 new characters, but I hope I telegraphed that sufficiently when the choice pops up).
I started playing that line initially but went back and skipped it entirely after it seemed to start teasing a blackmail plot, no interest in that drama. Beyond that I've loved the game thus far, the humor is top notch and the characters are interesting and endearing.

Reactions: Scaron

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
alright just had an issue but managed to fix it: if you stick the game into deep folder-ception the file names get too long. [...] I fixed it by placing the game folder on my desktop ( the horror)
Alternatively, you may create a symlink pointing to the game folder. Something like:
Code:
mklink /D d:\games\smut\smutthatireallyenjoy\qualitycontent C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop
and when you're done, you just delete the link. This way the game will leave no traces on C:\.
For more info, just google symlink (see for instance the tutorial on ).
Also, if you don't want to open the console every time and type the command, you may create a .bat file to click.

I started playing that line initially but went back and skipped it entirely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I went and restarted a new game and did not go the NPC's route at all and only worked on the family because it looks like 1 is trying to get MC fired and the S-3 group looks like blackmail to me.
I don't do blackmail and plots to get MC fired is a no go.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I feel like Denise is heading towards a very awkward train wreck if she tries to fix things on her own. I don't know if this would be a spoiler or not but are we catching up to the first scene in the game with going out for drinks thing?

Reactions: naughtyroad

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I feel like Denise is heading towards a very awkward train wreck if she tries to fix things on her own.
Can we envision Lot and his daughters? The only thing not included from the paintings is what's developing at the office.

I don't know if this would be a spoiler or not but are we catching up to the first scene in the game with going out for drinks thing?
It sure looks like that.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I feel like Denise is heading towards a very awkward train wreck if she tries to fix things on her own. I don't know if this would be a spoiler or not but are we catching up to the first scene in the game with going out for drinks thing?
Guess she will introduce a / the harem path ...

Scaron

Donor
Dec 6, 2017
I started playing that line initially but went back and skipped it entirely after it seemed to start teasing a blackmail plot, no interest in that drama. Beyond that I've loved the game thus far, the humor is top notch and the characters are interesting and endearing.
As Brooke says, "It's irresponsible, immature and dumb", so it's hardly a surprise if many of us have zero interest in that route. I took a peek, but only made it to the explanation of what an asshole bomber is before sighing with disappointment and backing out. I suppose there are other patrons interested in that claptrap.

it seems odd that Brooke would even bother asking Lou to join in her escapades (for those of us who took the chatty option with Brooke in the beginning) when Lou already told her that he was only working that position so he could have time and energy to focus on his family, but she's apparently too emotionally immature to consider anyone besides herself. That lack of character makes her route unappealing.

Last edited:

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Alright, this game is going on my watchlist. I don't think i've been this invested in a set of characters since I played The Fruit of Grisaia!

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
I found an instance of a name being the default name instead of just the variable, on w01d07_s03 line 112 it says "Denise smiles back at you." instead of "[denise_name] smiles back at you.".

It took me a while to find out where that was located but just because I wasn't keeping track of what day I was on, love how easy to understand your code is, I just changed the name of Denise and maybe the mother, I left everyone else on default, if I find more errors I will comment about it.

Love the game so far.

Edit: w02d01_s07 line 373 again Denise instead of the variable.

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
:unsure: My households in trouble so I need to fuq my dad and my sister to make things right:ROFLMAO::LOL: here I thought this was a gem just another game trying to force the MC to fuq his kids :sick: when theres plenty of puss. Brook and S-3 thats 4 love interest or bang interest why do I need to have incestial relations with my flesh and blood how did I even get here so my wife dies instead of me finding someone to love and care for like I should but instead I start finding my kids attractive :sick::cautious: crap garbage game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
To celebrate this new amazing update I decided to make a extra signature for everyone to use:

LomLHeart.gif

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/377980_LomLHeart.gif
naughtyroad Good sir, you make it quite hard for me to enjoy other VN's after this new release, it's that GOOD. Take this sig as a little gift for all the amazing work you put into this project, can't wait for the next chapter!

Last edited by a moderator:

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Oh god ... they are so deep in the uncanny valley that even james cameron could not save them from the abyss

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
:unsure: My households in trouble so I need to fuq my dad and my sister to make things right:ROFLMAO::LOL: here I thought this was a gem just another game trying to force the MC to fuq his kids :sick: when theres plenty of puss. Brook and S-3 thats 4 love interest or bang interest why do I need to have incestial relations with my flesh and blood how did I even get here so my wife dies instead of me finding someone to love and care for like I should but instead I start finding my kids attractive :sick::cautious: crap garbage game
There only your kids if you make them your kids, they start out as wards.

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
There only your kids if you make them your kids, they start out as wards.
Come on... No one really believes that ward thing lol. It doesn't even read naturally with that copy paste and then they don't go by sisters.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes