Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
only just noticed chapter 2 was out just finished it still quality storytelling and character development i like how different it is from the other games in the same genre but somthing thats bin bugging me is what race the girls are from what i can guess id say middle eastern in the end it doesn't matter kind of reminds me of old friends and public transport this and that are both good games cant wait for chapter 3

Reactions: naughtyroad

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
only just noticed chapter 2 was out just finished it still quality storytelling and character development i like how different it is from the other games in the same genre but somthing thats bin bugging me is what race the girls are from what i can guess id say middle eastern in the end it doesn't matter kind of reminds me of old friends and public transport this and that are both good games cant wait for chapter 3
I'd say they look more Samoan and or Hawaiian. And now that I think about it... Could be native american..

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
tbh looking forward to this games next update more than milfy citys. btw, whats your update schedule going to be like?
For the first two chapters, it's been 3-4 months per chapter, so it's not unrealistic to expect something similar, but no promises. Each chapter has it's own arc so I can't just wrap up whatever loose ends there are and publish what I got when time's up. Watch the Patreon site where I'll report on progress every now and again.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
There's a in you I guess... Well, in the end, Rome did sack Carthago, so who knows what can happen...
naughtyroad ,

I am really surprised how much you have a lot of knowledge. It's reflected through your VN too. Last time that I heard someone speaking about Cato, it was probably at university, by my history and/or philosophy professors, and through my books too.

Please, use a lot of your knowledge to make something different with your VN. You already proved that you are exceptional in your creation, with the last chapters. Please continue on this way.

Meanwhile, I feel through your message that I will see the realization of my fantasy (and fantasies) through your VN !

DELENDA CARTHAGO !

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so each chapter is its own update that sounds pretty cool so every time we get an update we get a decent chunk of content hope the next update is more on the older sister :giggle:

side note what did the mum die of :unsure:

Last edited:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
On his patreon page there is:

Couple of test renders."

Does anyone here have them, and is willing to share them?

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
On his patreon page there is:

Couple of test renders."

Does anyone here have them, and is willing to share them?
Honestly it was a request from me, at NaughtyRoad, asking for some previews for just the patrons. As he receives few bucks only for the moments, it was a way to encourage people to give a buck or two, become patron and see pictures. Plus it was a reward for those who are patrons since few weeks.

I have them. And I can share them. If you promise me to pay a coffee to NaughtyRoad after....or become addicted to his VN and make a donation each month ! :D

Honestly, I think he deserves that.

Test leather.png test denise booty.png

Last edited:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Honestly it was a request from me, at NaughtyRoad, asking for some previews for just the patrons. As he received few bucks only for the moments, it was a way to encourage people to give a buck or two, become patron and see pictures. Plus it was a reward for those who are patrons since few weeks.

I have them. And I can share them. If you promise me to pay a coffee to NaughtyRoad after....or become addicted to his VN and make a donation each month ! :D

Honestly, I think he deserves that.

View attachment 390169 View attachment 390170
I'm already addicted to his game! I paid 3 coffees to NaughtyRoad after I played his game for the first time (V.0.3) and I intend to do it again every time a new installment is released! Unfortunately I cannot be a patron now, but I agree with you, he deserves all support players can give!

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
As a butt lover I couldn't help it, I had to try to improve it, and here it is, the difference is subtle, less angles and more curves.
View attachment 391250
Nice ! But it seems too perfect and similar to other games.

It is why I love so much the characters of NaughtyRoad; they are original and unique ! And honestly, very beautiful to my eyes. I would not change anything to them...ok then....maybe I would like a hairy bush. But I am already amazed by their unique shape that fits well with their attitude, role and with the story.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Nice ! But it seems too perfect and similar to other games.

It is why I love so much the characters of NaughtyRoad; they are original and unique ! And honestly, very beautiful to my eyes. I would not change anything to them...ok then....maybe I would like a hairy bush. But I am already amazed by their unique shape that fits well with their attitude, role and with the story.
I don't think it is 'too perfect', from my point of view, it is too big for the rest of her body, it is not really well proportioned. But as often happens in real life, if you examine only this particular feature, it is amazing!

Reactions: Mrs Delington
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes