ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hey guys if you dont like my updates from the Patreon website, even if it is just bug fixes or some addition like in the last v. 3.3, I will just stop posting them here and that's it. So just tell me.
I'm a bit confused. Who said they didn't want you posting? Just because I don't like the look nd personality of one character? I gave glowing reviews to everything else.
All the minor things that were done to make the characters more lively was incredibly well done, and I've never seen anyone else do so much with even the 'still' scenes where you have them blinking and fidgeting.
I was actually waiting on the sexual content to play for the first time. But all the 'great story' comments made me want to take a look. It IS a good story. Its just short. It only took me about half an hour or so per chapter.
If someone said they didn't want it here, it must be on another page. There are too many for me to want to sift through them all, lol.
Even the people saying they don't like the art style are still saying the story is good.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Gotta say I'm digging this game. It's well written, with a nice dose of heart and humor. The girls are both lovely, I'm especially looking forward to potentially more opportunities to bridge the gap with Macy - there's some good cathartic potential there.

Brooke is also great, I love her personality, and the way she has the confidence to kinda try an approach or a joke without knowing in advance if it's gonna land... The whole prank arc was a lot of fun, and the sex scene in my opinion was very hot indeed. Hard to beat cunnilingus with a woman who can be just a little bit rough... (Then again I like femdom, so I wouldn't mind if she took charge even more...)

Also, I have to admit, I just love S-3. I love their creepiness and I love their theme music, I was always hoping to see more of them... I clicked the option of being oddly aroused by them... It wasn't one of the three in particular, it was the uncanny combination... I have this morbid fascination, I want them to take me for a spin inside their hive mind and spit me out again... I don't care if I come out slimed, I just have to know what it's like...

And man, I must have spent an entire hour coming up with names to call my penis, trying to get different comments... These are the ones I managed to see: (actually played a few days ago, so I hope I'm not forgetting any)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: naughtyroad

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys if you dont like my updates from the Patreon website, even if it is just bug fixes or some addition like in the last v. 3.3, I will just stop posting them here and that's it. So just tell me.
If players don't understand the numbering system on most of these VN then they can waist there time downloading bug fix version.

Don't give them any of your time when they complain they should have known or at least read before they downloaded it in the first place. ;) :cool:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
To be honest, I didn't find the girls cute and this kept me from giving the game a try.
Not because I couldn't fap on them; but because of other games I played in the past. Usually, when the female characters weren't good-looking, the dev was an incompetent. So, I thought I would have wasted my time again.
In this case I was totally wrong, of course, and prejudiced towards the game. The dev is clearly quite skilled. But I wonder if the banner somehow failed in expressing how good Light of my Life actually is. My poor judgement started from there: from the image displayed on "Latest Updates".

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
To be honest, I didn't find the girls cute and this kept me from giving the game a try.
Not because I couldn't fap on them; but because of other games I played in the past. Usually, when the female characters weren't good-looking, the dev was an incompetent. So, I thought I would have wasted my time again.
In this case I was totally wrong, of course, and prejudiced towards the game. The dev is clearly quite skilled. But I wonder if the banner somehow failed in expressing how good Light of my Life actually is. My poor judgement started from there: from the image displayed on "Latest Updates".
Well, it's a matter of perspective, i actually like the banner quite a lot

UBOSWIPES

Aug 9, 2019
it doesnt matter if the girls are cute or not its the story we are after
i find the story engaging and funny and thats why i played it
you will see some nudity and other stuff if thats what you are after
but you have to play in order to find out what they are

Reactions: naughtyroad

215303j

I believe you are right, the outward appearance of these girls is, let's say, not to everyone's taste.
I honestly don't believe they are ugly, they are pretty enough in their own right, but somehow not the supermodel type of beauty that we have come to expect.

This may indeed turn off some casual bystanders, but after actually playing the game, the appearances fit their characters so well like I've not seen before in any VN (with the exception of GGGB's Arthur maybe). Their "plain" appearance also actually endear me more to them then if they were the type of supermodel as commonly seen. Their fears and insecurities are much more real and understandable.

All in all, I find it truly excellent.

But what to do about the banner? Should something be done? Or is ok as it is even if it may not draw the attention this game deserves?

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
Wow this is amazing. Like seriously excellent animations, not generic white blonde girls. and the biggest compliment of all is if this game had 0 sexual content id still wanna play it. Chapter one was so well written i genuinely care about these girls and no longer want to do the dirty dirty things i thought i would 10 out of 10

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Can I move in your place then ? :D
Not gonna happen. But you could move to austria and into the state of "Burgenland" so "Sopron" is near for you to visit and lots of lots of women who look like the daughters of this game.

However i would advice to learn either german or hungarian. Oh and never get them mad....... they freaking kill you xD

• Haha
Reactions: Mrs Delington

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Wow this is amazing. Like seriously excellent animations, not generic white blonde girls. and the biggest compliment of all is if this game had 0 sexual content id still wanna play it. Chapter one was so well written i genuinely care about these girls and no longer want to do the dirty dirty things i thought i would 10 out of 10
Same here. Usually I'm most comfortable with being the one who's in charge, but with these girls in this game, I really don't mind having things progress on their terms. :p Gotta say, it's definitely a first when it comes to games in this genre or on this site for that matter. :)

4.70 star(s) 486 Votes