Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Assets can be re-used if the scene takes place in an already visited locale. This chapter breaks away from our usual haunts, and that means all new locations to create, to light up, to bake HDRIs from, new outfits, etc. If the chapter after the upcoming one sees us back at home again, or back at the locales created in this chapter, we can reuse stuff.

Assets for people doing "special" interactions ( :sneaky: ) with others (or themselves) don't benefit as much from this effect, as they're usually created for one scene. Although sometimes parts of poses can be reused when create a similar scene, or the action takes places in a locale that's already created, and that means there's a little bit of time saved.

So as to your specific question, assets are built for a specific purpose/scene, and sometimes they can be re-used partly or entirely, but it's not like you create a nice buffer of them for the purpose of saving you time down the road, and the story dictates if and what is needed foremost. It's not the story that gets adapted to get the most out of available assets. What that means for future chapter(s) remains to be seen.

You see I'm deliberately steering away from what might be spoilers, but I hope that's sort of an answer for you.
Speaking of assets, a couple of questions if you don't mind.

1. Did you use Daz to make the wards by any chance?
2. When the game is done is there any possibility that you would share the character models, you know for science.

Either way keep it up.

M i L

Mar 15, 2019

2. When the game is done is there any possibility that you would share the character models, you know for science.

Either way keep it up.
i also need the models, for science of course.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019

Either way keep it up.
i also need the models, for science of course.
Yeah, it's Daz3D, and a lot of fiddling around with several of the add-ons that let you tweak face and body shapes. There's a pretty good chance I'll turn the girls loose once all of this is done, however I really wanna be sure I've done the macy-and-denisisverse first for myself, so to speak.
Also, kinda worried about the inevitable double-horse-donged macy tearing up poor denise once I let them loose... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, it's Daz3D, and a lot of fiddling around with several of the add-ons that let you tweak face and body shapes. There's a pretty good chance I'll turn the girls loose once all of this is done, however I really wanna be sure I've done the macy-and-denisisverse first for myself, so to speak.
Also, kinda worried about the inevitable double-horse-donged macy tearing up poor denise once I let them loose... :eek: :eek: :eek:
That's one of the mild things I think would be in store for them. Tbh

takuan6

May 17, 2020
Hey I don't really post here but I just had to say to naughtyroad how much I enjoyed this game. The emotion that comes across in both the unique models as well as the super thoughtful writing is on another level from the usual games in the genre. Seriously, it's a degree of quality and originality in pretty much all areas that you just don't find much and has maybe kinda sorta ruined me for other games haha. Even down to the artful way you handled setting the relationship to the girls without need for any patches, maybe it's been done elsewhere but it was new to me. Honestly my only complaint is that there wasn't more to play (I kid). Thanks for all your hard work and I can't wait to play more in the future.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
The emotion that comes across in both the unique models as well as the super thoughtful writing is on another level from the usual games in the genre. Seriously, it's a degree of quality and originality in pretty much all areas that you just don't find much and has maybe kinda sorta ruined me for other games haha.
Yep. There's only a handful of NV that come close to LoML and (IMO) this is one of the masterpieces.

I don't think any NV has ever had the same impact on me.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
I can see myself learning Daz3D just for this. But I agree, the story has to be complete first.

I hope LoML becomes popular enough that you can delegate some of grunt work and have more time to work on the artistic elements like crafting the story, character arcs and small details that make this so special.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You dont have to worry about that with me, I hate futa and im in love with Denise :love:

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Hopefully a few more of us "normal"(?????) fanartists will help balance out the more "out there" fan art with more inkeeping creations of our own;)!

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I heard in the next update, you can have sex with Keanu Reeves.
As long as it's Bill & Ted Keanu, not John Wick Keanu. Mind you if it is My Own Private Idaho Keanu then we need some serious gay tags...
All joking aside, I went to see that in the theatre and I wasn't really prepared for it, I liked Keanu, but not in that way... (shudder)

naughtyroad you ruined my 57th birthday, but I am now hoping for an Xmas release since where I live it is illegal and fine-able to socialize outside your own home. So Xmas dinner, presents, fun & family are off the table, bars & restaurants are closed, I can't Christmas shop for my wife & kids because the items are deemed non essential so please at least give me Macy so I maintain some sort of quality of life! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes