yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah, it's Daz3D, and a lot of fiddling around with several of the add-ons that let you tweak face and body shapes. There's a pretty good chance I'll turn the girls loose once all of this is done, however I really wanna be sure I've done the macy-and-denisisverse first for myself, so to speak.
Also, kinda worried about the inevitable double-horse-donged macy tearing up poor denise once I let them loose... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Damn, thanks for putting that image in my head, now I really want to see that animated... Well, I was planning on watching some AgentRedGirl tonight anyway, so at least I'll get my fix there lol.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Oooh the good times, when we carried all our equipment (including CRT monitors) to our friend's houses for a LAN party, because our parents didn't want to drive us by car. I miss them sorely.
Off Topic:
Remember that on every LAN party there was one dude who fell asleep and afterwards had the marks of the keyboard pressed into his face for about an hour after he finally woke up? Ahhh the good old days of gaming where one copy of a game was enough to let 20 people install and play it against each other.

Back to Topic: With the release drawing closer i have one and only one question about this entire update. Is there a banana involved and if the answer is no. WHY?????????????

wbfby3fbyu2

Feb 14, 2018
In the devs defense, he always stated that this would be a side project and never rushed and done at his own pace. It's a bit naughty if he has monthly subscribers though. Should have just gone for a 'pay per release' kind of system.
How is it naughty? They're free to just, you know, not be monthly subscribers. The game is gratis and so you're not buying anything, you're donating to the project.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes