AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I tend to agree.

This is Chapter about Marcy, so the focus is on the girls. Might be why you felt left out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm Team Denise (y) so I'm hoping the next Chapter is Denise focused.
Yeah, I know that the chapter is about Macy. Sadly at least for me the entire chapter was a big long turnoff because of that lesbian heavy stuff and it definitely colored the only foreplay that involved the main character to being not as enjoyable as it would of been.

I personally like both the daughters equally. I am hoping for the next chapter to be main character focused now that both the daughters at least in my playthrough are fully in love with the main character.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Impression.

The Good: Great story, Character development, Atmosphere, Humor, "realistic" models, Quality renders.

The Bad: Over-reused scenes-assets from previous chapters, Minimal sex-scenes, Bad-Dark lighting on most scenes.

The Ugly: Development to content ratio is hilarious. If every update takes 7 months, at this pace, the game will be finished in 5 years. I guess if people are happy to keep paying...why not?

Lion18

Oct 25, 2018
Just finished new update, what can I say? I already can't wait for the next chapter.
Tons of contents, brillant and original ideas that makes this game a masterpiece.
Almost 8 long months awaiting but I don't care, it's worth it.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The Ugly: Development to content ratio is hilarious. If every update takes 7 months, at this pace, the game will be finished in 5 years. I guess if people are happy to keep paying...why not?
I am pretty sure you will now name me a game (or a few?) of equal quality with only one person in his free time developing it who does it faster and better.

But hilarious is a game like AWAM which makes tons of money, has a dev team (not a single person) and produces in over 3 years of existance less sexual content than any other game i have ever seen on this website. Hell even Big Brother got done more and that game is the blueprint of blue balls and milking your support base.

Have you seen the idiots around here though? Are you that surprised? xD
To be fair. Since release we got more of them than ever before xD

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
But hilarious is a game like AWAM which makes tons of money, has a dev team (not a single person)
Sorry if this is too far off topic, but I thought AWAM is a single developer who recently recruited some assistance with translation and smoothing out the dialogue to sound slightly more English-ish but is otherwise working on their own. Is there a source for the "dev team" info? It's nowhere on that thread that I've seen.
Thx

iminadaze

Dec 22, 2020
Just finished new update, what can I say? I already can't wait for the next chapter.
Tons of contents, brillant and original ideas that makes this game is a masterpiece.
Almost 8 long months awaiting but I don't care, it's worth it.
I agree..

Distinctive and appealing characters. A storyline that pulls you into it and keeps your attention... A creative masterpiece.

Well worth the wait!

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Man I wanted to point out that I loooveeed the pirate scene at the end of Chap 4.
The scenery, music and the message conveyed was well done, creative and
clever and moving to me. Haven't played Chap 5 just yet but god how i liked that
part and the good vibes.
Great job naughtyroad :love:

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Personally, I'd say at least two chapters. More likely three before any actual sex. Next episode would be a bit fast at the cuurent pace the game has set up.
Atm, the dad really isn't aware of the overall plan of his youngest.
So at least one more episode where he doesn't really know what's going on and grows more and more suspicious.

I disagree. Older daughter was way too happy to clean up even after younger daughter stopped fingering her. I'm guessing the next episode will feature some drunk sex and then about half an episode of reconciliation before an actual relationship starts in episode 7. Maybe there won't be sex until episode 7, but I don't think it'll be drawn out that long.

Reactions: Alfius

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
The likelihood of siblings diddle each other is far greater than any of them do their father. Story telling is like brick laying, one stone at a time. The phase of this game is just right for the story it tell.
In the context of the game, F and youngest D are already 'diddling', so the bricks are already layered but didn't build on top of that foundation this update, which is the frustrating part. Also

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
In the context of the game, F and youngest D are already 'diddling', so the bricks are already layered but didn't build on top of that foundation this update, which is the frustrating part. Also
Yeah, but that is just a few more bricks on the story needed to get to where you want. The younger sister have a plan after all. :ROFLMAO:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I disagree. Older daughter was way too happy to clean up even after younger daughter stopped fingering her. I'm guessing the next episode will feature some drunk sex and then about half an episode of reconciliation before an actual relationship starts in episode 7. Maybe there won't be sex until episode 7, but I don't think it'll be drawn out that long.
I'd say episode 8 is probably when there will be a ACTUAL full blown sex scene with the daughters.

Reactions: Jorund

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah that cleaning up scene was not only very hot but a good indicator of how we are getting closer to 'doing the deed'. I doubt it will be penetration though (which for some ppl means that its not even 'real' sex but whatever). My bet is on a (possibly drunken) BJ/humping session (you know, like the 'story' younger one came up with).

Reactions: Moosexl

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Yeah, older daughter is on board, but think of it from MC's point of view.
He still isn't comfortable seeing them naked even. Its just this episode we got to being okay with them in underwear, and kissing on the lips. After 5 straight episodes.

The sisters are just now on board together with the plan. The ending slides mentioned the dad has pretty much no idea what's going on atm besides his family being slightly closer than usual.

Imo, sex progression is gonna go something like nudity->touching/groping->mutual masturbation->hj/bj->sex.

I'ma say, very earliest, actual penetrative sex is in episode 8, and I'm leaning towards 9 or 10.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yeah that cleaning up scene was not only very hot but a good indicator of how we are getting closer to 'doing the deed'. I doubt it will be penetration though (which for some ppl means that its not even 'real' sex but whatever). My bet is on a (possibly drunken) BJ/humping session (you know, like the 'story' younger one came up with).
I totally disagree with that. Because that is literally what we just did in this update. Everyone was beating around the bush including the MC at the start of this update but went pretty ok with everything happening in it.
Before this Update only Denise was having her master plan and the only problem was Macy either finding out or how to get her to join into this action.
Now Macy did not only join in but was more into it than ever before (clean up). Also we went already past a humping with Macy and Denise. They are full blown crazy at this point towards each other. All shackles off so to speak.

So the only shackle still in place (somewhat) is the MC. But now he will have 2 wards against him. Denise in a very shy and naive manner (only in his eyes because that women is literaly the mastermind behind all of this) and Macy. A women who is very direct in an approach of wanting something. And she has no filter. (Another women you say? OFF WITH HER HEAD!)

And never call it "doing the deed". Because in the fashion of this game and it's many ways of describing or indicating alot of stuff you should always find a better way to describe things ^^

Act of Darkness, Aggressive Cuddling, Assault with a friendly weapon, Blitzkrieg mit dem Fleischgewehr, Attacking the pink fortress, Bam-Bam in the Ham, Banana in a fruit salad, Creaming, the Twinkie, Extreme flirting, Chesterfield rugby, Forbidden Polka, Launching the meat missle, Moving furniture, Nut in the gut, Releasing the kraken, Shampooing the wookie, Slamming the clam, Snu Snu, Tunnel Patrol,

Idk pick your favourite, But in all the story we got tons of synonym using for such stuff you can't just name it doing the deed! xD

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes