viper217

Apr 18, 2020
"Scrabble value of 'sarcasm' now shows the correct point value (d'oh!)"

Now that is some attention to detail, keep up the great work Dev, really like the pace and quality of the story and all the elements, one of the best adult stories I have seen.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
thnx for sharing , time to download ..its been a year i didn't play this game , i hope it will be fun !

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Man, I already knew it, but after this update it became a fact this is one of the greatest adult games ever made.

I understand some people might be impatient, due to the development of the characters, but I enjoyed this chapter a lot, because it basically got everything set so we can finally get the action we want, while making sense.

I think this was my favorite chapter so far. With that said my favorite parts were the ones with the MC involved. I read through the threads and many people were complaining about the lighting. I have my monitor calibrated pretty well and it wasn't too dark to the point of not being able to see anything, it was just realistically dark.

Anyway, this game is so hot and the reason is because of how slowly it builds up the characters and their relationship. I think it's easy to say the game is slow mid-way through development, but as soon as it gets finished, these slow chapters will be seen a lot better in my opinion.

I just hope it won't disappoint in the actual sex scenes, because the build up is there and the hype is real because of it. :)

Some people already mentioned it, but I really wish this released on Steam. I'd buy it for sure, just like I bought DA.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Highlights the best choices.

Notes:

Thanks ZoeyRaven for giving me permission or better encouraging me to post this mod :)
Mod size is explained by the amount of scripts contained in the game, sorry for that.
Please update mod for v0.61, cheers

Reactions: Mikilande

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hahaha I love the Acting Lessons reference.

Also, please tell me i'm not the only one who prefers Macy and Denise with their hair long and loose?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes