Apr 24, 2023
Oh, it definitely can. By my last tally, 9.7k images added into the game for chapter 7, which is roughly one-and-a-half of what chapter 6 added.
Why you got edge us more :p, was already excited now adding this level of density for an update! Really out doing yourself, can't wait for the new release :)
Cheers for the game, one of the best VNs ever made.

kiriloss

Nov 11, 2017
Oh, it definitely can. By my last tally, 9.7k images added into the game for chapter 7, which is roughly one-and-a-half of what chapter 6 added.
Thanks for these great news. I hope the update will be more focused on the girls instead of the side-stories. But, as someone said earlier, the game is being reworked ?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Thanks for these great news. I hope the update will be more focused on the girls instead of the side-stories. But, as someone said earlier, the game is being reworked ?
What side stories? 90% of the content is with the girls. The game is not being re-worked. He might be adding in a gallery system though

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
What side stories? 90% of the content is with the girls. The game is not being re-worked. He might be adding in a gallery system though
Some people see Brooke and office girls a distraction in story. I like their story too, it's not that long anyway. Brooke should come back, Macy's heartbeat is too stady (if we ignore that little naked gymnastic in rain). I'm sure, Brooke could help with her heart rate. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

kiriloss

Nov 11, 2017
Some people see Brooke and office girls a distraction in story. I like their story too, it's not that long anyway. Brooke should come back, Macy's heartbeat is too stady (if we ignore thal little naked gymnastic in rain). I'm sure, Brooke could help with her heart rate. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Exactly what rudy said. I don't mind those "side-stories" either, it's just that it is so long to wait for an update that I hope most of chapter 7 will be focused on what's really important...

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes