InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
I am curious what will happen in the update.
Water sports?
Pregnancy?
Fights?
Explosions?
No matter what I think we will love it.
One thing's for sure, Naughty doesn't let a hint slip, no matter how hard one tries to tease something out of him.

I mean, his lips are sealed tighter than those of an anti-oral-sex fanatic at a leper colony.

I wouldn't be surprised if he moonlights as a consultant for KGB, Mossad, CIA and the likes on "Advanced course in keeping your mouth shut"

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
One thing's for sure, Naughty doesn't let a hint slip, no matter how hard one tries to tease something out of him.

I mean, his lips are sealed tighter than those of an anti-oral-sex fanatic at a leper colony.

I wouldn't be surprised if he moonlights as a consultant for KGB, Mossad, CIA and the likes on "Advanced course in keeping your mouth shut"
Technically the KGB hasn't existed for over 30 years, but all they really did was change the name.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017

Was my attempt that obvious?;):ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes