Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
One thing about release day approaching: It becomes a target rich environment for our lists.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
From Naughty's running blog post on Patreon, updated 6th:

Stuff that needs doing (update 15):

To do

• Final acknowledgements and call to action, must have; S
  • Investigate option for an unsupported "Android hi-quality pack". nice to have, M.
  • Spoilerfree task description 7, S, nice to have
  • Spoilerfree task description 8, S, should have
Underway

• Fix beta feedback, must have
  • Investigate Android compatibility issues. Having trouble running it on my S9, but it runs just fine on my wife's S22. Since LogCat isn't giving me anything to go on at all, I don't have high hopes, it might just be the new ren'py or a resource issue and if it's either of those I can't do much about that.

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
I want to buy this game on Steam. I see the Steam release is Q3 2023 so I guess it will be there by September.

Is the next update releasing along with Steam or will the next update be made available before the game is on Steam?

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
I on the other side, want to know how many millimeters of the wrench is a week, or a month
The wrench doesn't equate to time. It relates to actions being undertaken to find and fix bugs, etc. How long that takes is entirely dependent on how many such things are discovered in testing, and how complicated it is to correct them.

Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes