Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
All of us who are fans of this game should mark it as on our "wishlist" now that it's on Steam, even if you're not going to end up purchasing it.
What do you mean when u say "not purchasing it?" Anyone not buying this game should delete his steam account. Toss his PC out the window and burn it once it got smashed on the ground if he knows whats good for them.

Cause otherwise...... READY THE TREBUCHETS!!!!!!

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
What do you mean when u say "not purchasing it?" Anyone not buying this game should delete his steam account.
I appreciate you're trying for humor here, but realistically, not all f95zone folks can afford to purchase or otherwise monetarily support the games they follow. Wishlist-ing however is something we all can do, as a way to say that we really like what NaughtyRoad has done here.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
What do you mean when u say "not purchasing it?" Anyone not buying this game should delete his steam account. Toss his PC out the window and burn it once it got smashed on the ground if he knows whats good for them.

Cause otherwise...... READY THE TREBUCHETS!!!!!!
I mean, I CAN'T wishlist on Steam because I don't have Steam. I got banned basically for having dialup when South Park: The Stick of Truth came out 'cause no broadband was available, and after leaving my modem connected to a 14.4kbps connection for literal days to download the required client (I bought the physical collector's copy with the giant plush Cartman and no indication Steam was required to play was anyway on the packaging), it wanted to download the whole damn game and more, which, again a 14.4kbps connection was the only thing available where I lived.
I went online, found a crack, played off the disc as I'd intended all along. GOt a notification from Steam for violating their TOS (I didn't know to disable the client, and it connected when I'd gone online to check something) for using pirated copy.
I protested the banning indicating it was impossible for me to donwload the amount of data they wanted me to to use the game I'd legitimately purchased from a retailer.
Their response? Essentially it boiled down to: LOL, get better internetz. UR not welcome on our platform otherwise.

As you can see from my profile though, I definitely support this game on Patreon. So trebuchet away. I am ready to fight both bears and apples.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) "Second half of 2022". Does that mean that this year we will see the game completed?
Unlikely, more that there’ll be an update at the same time.
Exactly that. I'm going to try and get it out on steam with the chapter 7 release.

All of us who are fans of this game should mark it as on our "wishlist" now that it's on Steam, even if you're not going to end up purchasing it.
Yes please. Higher wishlist means more visibility in the store, means more people become aware of it. Here's .

(...)
Their response? Essentially it boiled down to: LOL, get better internetz. UR not welcome on our platform otherwise.
Ouch, so much for their lofty words on putting gamers first. :D

Reactions: DA22

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I mean, I CAN'T wishlist on Steam because I don't have Steam. I got banned basically for having dialup when South Park: The Stick of Truth came out 'cause no broadband was available, and after leaving my modem connected to a 14.4kbps connection for literal days to download the required client (I bought the physical collector's copy with the giant plush Cartman and no indication Steam was required to play was anyway on the packaging), it wanted to download the whole damn game and more, which, again a 14.4kbps connection was the only thing available where I lived.
I went online, found a crack, played off the disc as I'd intended all along. GOt a notification from Steam for violating their TOS (I didn't know to disable the client, and it connected when I'd gone online to check something) for using pirated copy.
I protested the banning indicating it was impossible for me to donwload the amount of data they wanted me to to use the game I'd legitimately purchased from a retailer.

As you can see from my profile though, I definitely support this game on Patreon. So trebuchet away. I am ready to fight both bears and apples.
That is some seriously fucked up shit right there. I also always had bad internet till my daughter convinced me to get a better one and since then i basically download everything.

I had however a similar problem with Ubisoft and Epic Games. Both companies are dead to me so i can relate to where you are coming from.

Exactly that. I'm going to try and get it out on steam with the chapter 7 release.
Yes please. Higher wishlist means more visibility in the store, means more people become aware of it. Here's .
Ouch, so much for their lofty words on putting gamers first. :D
1. Good luck with that i hope you get lots of lots of new fans that support the game and you with this.
2. Already done so and demanded my daughter does the same. She didn't want her friends to see how she wishlisted a erotic game. So i pulled the Dad card. Works always.
3. The only company i knew who did put gamers first was CD Projekt Red and even they f.... it up at some point. Sadly.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
That is some seriously fucked up shit right there. I also always had bad internet till my daughter convinced me to get a better one and since then i basically download everything.

I had however a similar problem with Ubisoft and Epic Games. Both companies are dead to me so i can relate to where you are coming from.
I would have gotten better internet if it had been available where I lived. Dialup over quite old phone lines was literally the only option... or use 2G wireless speeds. I mean, it was awhile ago.
Even now, I live in a city of 50,000 people and the only broadband carrier offers "Up to 512kbps download speeds!" with a slightly under 20gb bandwidth usage cap at a $20/gb overage fee. Mobile internet is not good either. 3G is theoretically not a thing in the US anymore, but, eh, it's not like I get any better speeds over supposed 4G, and 5G is... not real here, even if carriers claim it is.
I hate to go big internet, but we need a Comcast or a Timer Warner or Cox, or even AT&T or Google to lay down some wires here.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Is that unladen or laden?
An what about in turbulence from trebuchet bears?
I would assume unladen. But are we talking about speed or carrying capacity?
With trebuchet bears turbulences i think we have an issue. As the european swallow should be more agile due to its smaller build and having the edge over the african one in this case.
I'm just glad to hear africans and europeans swallow. Too many americans spit.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I hate to go big internet, but we need a Comcast or a Timer Warner or Cox, or even AT&T or Google to lay down some wires here.
Metro options spoiled me. My now-rural access is dial-up or satellite. Both have proved mind-numbingly useless, as I even need to download Amazon and Netflix content. I hope I don't end up on their shit lists as others have with Steam and Epic.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I was out to dinner over the weekend and a woman who could have been Macy's twin sister walked in with her guy. I almost asked her if I could take her picture, but wasn't clever enough to come up with a believable reason, and "you look just like a character in an adult visual novel" didn't seem like a good choice.

So I haven't got proof of my claim, but if I found one Macy, there must be many many more out there.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
I have a theory that if there's references to trebuchets and/or bears in the posts, the mods will not delete it as
off-topic.

I mean, this thread lives off trebuchetting bears by now. Let's see if the theory holds up.
Oh, and wishlisted on Steam, so there!

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes