Mugiboogie

Aug 13, 2020
Aw, cheers and thanks.

Steam apparently cares very little about certain types of lewdness, so it's fine as it is. It does prevent me from referring to other platforms (like patreon, or F95Zone) so the (4th wall breaching, non-canon) pinkyswear and air pirates scenes will have to be bypassed in that version. Other than that, the game itself will have the exact same content.
Happy to hear that we're gonna have a steam version after all
steam_rOIVUBZCsi.png
I hope my friends don't check the activity tab though lol

Ninitiken

Feb 2, 2020
What can I say about this game, other than I literally created a Patreon account to donate after finishing the 0.4 version because it felt wrong to play something that good for free LOL and that was a very good investment, the versions somehow got better with time.
After reading a few of the comments here, some people didn't enjoy the character designs, but I can't blame them - this is game isn't the usual power fantasy most people look after, it's a light-hearted long burn that has characters a hair's breadth away of feeling real. There's no obligatory sex scene thrown at your lap to keep you distracted while other parts of the story move, the characters constantly deal with their internal issues, including the MC (he's not the thirsty 18 y.o. tabula-rasa, thanks to our god naughtyroad), and, during parts where it matters most, the writing is impeccable. You'll get the whole Horny Trinity here: the Laugh, the Cry, and the Wank.
It's impressive how they seem to have the best skin textures I've seen on Ren'Py games so far, but if there's one thing I want to complain about, is that I have a very strong motion sickness, and sometimes the girls moving around can make me very dizzy. Other than that, it's one of the best games I've ever played, even counting stuff outside F95 and VNs.

Last edited:

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Someone can share complete save with full gallery unlocked?
Thanks!
Are you wanting a full save for a reason or strictly a gallery for fap material?

Searching the thread for the word "gallery" using the ever-present search box in the top right corner of every page of any thread on F95 (and making sure you have your searches sorted by date on here -- see my signature) - in the first page of results you find this message from the developer:
... There is a dialog at the start where I tell you that there's a lot of story to the game, and if you just skip from nipple to nipple it won't make much sense and you'll come off not enjoying the experience very much (and possibly turn up here to complain about it loudly), and I suggest you might just want to spend your time having fun with some other game more geared to that type of gameplay. If you are adamant about it, I offer to unlock the gallery so you don't have to bother with skipping in the game. ...
As for a full save - this has been mentioned time and again, there are three sets of six women (2-1-3) with which you can become intimate. Some people want to be intimate with them all, some want those two and a couple of options with one and then a bit of a mix with the three - each save is different depending upon your druthers. You could decide to either:
  • Speedrun, if you want to skip the storyline and added entertainment content (not suggested)
  • Take time to enjoy all six chapters and really sink your teeth into the meat that this offers (highly recommended)
Or, if you use that handy-dandy search box in the upper right hand corner for the word "save" and you will find a save file ... it used to be near the top of page one of the results, but because people keep asking for a save file instead of just doing a search, it keeps scrolling down the results.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn.

I'm getting pissed off, and it's not the first time.

I only play for daughters. I reject all other women. yes, I try to be nice .. and keep in touch.
But I generally reject all advances, dating requests etc.

Brooke is pissing me off yet again. Because of her, only Macy's situation is getting worse and she's angry with us. Once again we have forced situations where we have to make an appointment with Brooke.
Brooke invited the MC to a "date" and we couldn't refuse her.. and that same evening, Macy is having an evening off from work..

In WT also writes that when we pick up Macy from work, we get 1 automatic love point. And I didn't even get that point, instead I got Macy's 1 anger point. Because she's upset that MC has an appointment with Brooke. (which I would most like not to go to, but I couldn't refuse her...)

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Damn.

I'm getting pissed off, and it's not the first time.

I only play for my daughters. I reject all other women. yes, I try to be nice .. and keep in touch.
But I generally reject all advances, dating requests etc.

Brooke is pissing me off yet again. Because of her, only Macy's situation is getting worse and she's angry with us. Once again we have forced situations where we have to make an appointment with Brooke.
Brooke invited the MC to a "date" and we couldn't refuse her.. and that same evening, Macy is having an evening off from work..

In WT also writes that when we pick up Macy from work, we get 1 automatic love point. And I didn't even get that point, instead I got Macy's 1 anger point. Because she's upset that MC has an appointment with Brooke. (which I would most like not to go to, but I couldn't refuse her...)
First ... breathe.

Second ... this is a virtual novel game and the key word here is "novel." There is a storyline with arcs - peaks and valleys.

Third ... it all works out in the end as long as you keep the concerns and feelings of the women in mind for those you wish to become closer.

This isn't a "fuck you" kind of game where a developer places a trick question so that you fail. One cannot fully appreciate the dessert of joy without a little bit of grief peppering the main course.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
First ... breathe.

Second ... this is a virtual novel game and the key word here is "novel." There is a storyline with arcs - peaks and valleys.

Third ... it all works out in the end as long as you keep the concerns and feelings of the women in mind for those you wish to become closer.

This isn't a "fuck you" kind of game where a developer places a trick question so that you fail. One cannot fully appreciate the dessert of joy without a little bit of grief peppering the main course.
Okay, I wrote this right after the scene where Macy was mad at us, in the car.

I was pissed off, but it's ok. Now the situation was clear, after playing further. It was just for story.

Sorry, but sometimes I have that when a certain situation in the game annoys me, I like to write something about it on the forum right away, not even waiting for the situation to resolve itself in the game.
Sometimes it doesn't work out well when I'm just annoyed at the situation.

But overall..
I enjoy playing this game. I like how MC's relationship with daughters is developing.

As for other women, I don't like forced situations with women whom I don't want to have anything to do with because I don't care about a relationship with them. So that's why I was frustrated before, when the relationship with daughter worsened, because I couldn't refuse to "date" with Brooke.

But I understand that some situations are important for the story. :)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Tbh, I though about writing something to explain but then I though, no, screw that, that's an honest emotion and I love that the game's evoking that, imma keep my mouth shut. Author's supposed to be dead and all that. :D
We can comment on the emotions ppl have....in our head....but once you share the opinion about it.... publicly.....prepare for RED ALERT! All emotions about fiction are good. But they can turn on the author pretty fast. So another good choice you made.

But i love that you love the fact that your game evokes different emotions. Great writing on your part but also a very nice way of getting compliments when ppl read stuff and turn absolutely mad with anger or get butterflies in their stomach when following your fictional creation.

Always gives the feeling of "HELL YEAH MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" :ROFLMAO:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Tbh, I though about writing something to explain but then I though, no, screw that, that's an honest emotion and I love that the game's evoking that, imma keep my mouth shut. Author's supposed to be dead and all that. :D
Yeah, this game evoking a lot of emotions.

The most sad thing for me is that Charlotte is dead and the whole situation as it happened.

If the MC had only held this asshole a while longer at work that day .. this whole accident wouldn't have happened. Damn.

It pains me that Macy blames herself. And in addition, we learn that MC is also partially guilty.

But apart from these sad moments, I love those moments where Denise tries so hard to arrange the life of the whole family so that they can be happy together. :love:

I am waiting for the moment where MC will be able to sleep (sleep only!!!) with both daughters (or wards.. whatever):BootyTime:

reDDevilZA

Aug 15, 2021
Hey guys,

I've been clicking and scrolling through tons of posts on this forum and cannot find a SAVE file.

Please could someone kindly link it to me?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Hey guys,

I've been clicking and scrolling through tons of posts on this forum and cannot find a SAVE file.

Please could someone kindly link it to me?
Search for the word "save" in the search box at the top right corner of every page of this thread. I've referenced where it is at least two times in the last 3 pages of this thread.

You might decide to do a speedrun to skip over the great storyline just to make decisions for your own tastes (not suggested), or taking your time to engorge yourself on the entire virtual novel experience (highly recommended). But if you want a save file - there is a save file link in the quote below:
... when looking for "Save" in the search box -- page 2 of the results ...
Also, as mentioned repeatedly: each person's save might be different from your personal tastes. While there aren't many separate paths, there are three sets of partners (2 wards, 1 co-worker, 3 more co-workers), the saves depend whether you want intimate relations with each set. The math says 8 possible combinations at this time (though, artistically could be more/less).

If you are just wanting the gallery - there's information on how to get that on the previous page (again, not recommended as you miss the full experience).

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes